Poll: Do you believe?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
56.25%
9 56.25%
No
43.75%
7 43.75%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

AC Milan vs Barcelona
Heart 
"(Batman) You just made a serious mistake ...... (Bane) Not as serious as yours I am afraid"
The Dark Knight Rises (2012)

"AC Milan made a serious mistake (by finishing 2nd, but) ...... Not as serious as selling Pato I am afraid"
Zeekay - MM (2013)
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
The goals that Pato scored against Barca - and Napoli - will be very hard to replicate, at least that much is true.
Argh zeekay, you beat me into this.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
I do believe that the first match will be played on february 20, 2013, at San Siro.
aka xudong
Yes, it is next week but it's never too early to open a CL thread Big Grin
Siamo a posto cosi.
(02-12-2013, 11:23 PM)Mystik Wrote: Yes, it is next week but it's never too early to open a CL thread Big Grin

Then I will make second leg thread now. Sagrin
(02-13-2013, 04:04 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote:
(02-12-2013, 11:23 PM)Mystik Wrote: Yes, it is next week but it's never too early to open a CL thread Big Grin

Then I will make second leg thread now. Sagrin

Icon_lol2
aka xudong
Xudong maybe you want to create quarterfinal thread now? Sagrin
Hopefully we don't get a sob referee like last time.
It looks impossible, but for us, impossible is nothing.

Why support a club unless you are wiling to suspend your logical thought processes, and indulge in flights of fancy that someday materialize and bring with it emotions and sensations of fantastic delight?

Why reminisce on a Scudetto season, or a Champion's League victory in times past, if not to believe that with some luck...ok ok...with a huge serving of luck, and some good finishing that we may indeed beat Barca? And go ahead and win the bloody thing?

Why sport the club's colours and crest, if not to believe that if all the planets are aligned correctly, that we can slip past (or crush, as you prefer) Messi, Xaxi, Iniesta & Co?

And even if we win because the ref makes a mistake, or a linesman misreads an offside call, well we STILL WON!!

We can win because sometimes the underdog triumphs. We can apply grit, determination, an all-or-nothing approach because that's what it is at this level...its about that 180 minutes, those 4 halves of 45...it can simply come down to who wants it more.

Who is more hungry. Maybe it will be Niang's chance to shine on the unique stage that is a Champion's League night? Or will it be "Old Faithful" ELS with a brace, justifying the rumors of an even extended and probably improved contract?

Will Mexes have a "blinder"? Or Boateng rise to the occasion as he did last season?

Who knows? It's football. Anything can happen.

Forza Milan!

Let's do this.
I LOVE MILAN