Bojan Krkic
I agree, I think in Ajax he could find a good situation to really grow.
After saying during the whole year he's loving his time in Milan, he said yesterday that he should have come in Ajax before ... And that he made a mistake by coming to Roma and Milan.

Goodbye Bojan, enjoy your time in a second rate division (no offense but Eredivisie is not as strong as it used to be when Ajax, Feyenord and PSV were the strongest teams in the Netherlands) !!
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Poor guy. I don't have any bad feeling about him.

Good luck, Bojan. We always remember your contribution.
He denied saying it was a mistake. But any way it didn't help his career much, no matter if there was any fault.
There had always been bad luck when it comes to youngsters who were in need of consistency playing in a regular line-up particularly show their worth in big teams. I'd say, Italian football remains showing trends into it. I feel sorry for him anyway, extended his career that eventually wasn't suited for him though. Still young, and his future is bright.
I think Ajax will suit him, but he's got to make the step up there and become a protagonist, otherwise he's at major risk of becoming an eternal potential.
Bojan was frankly abysmal - he's ruined his career by spending too much of it in a league that completely alienates his style of play. 2 seasons in Italy during a CRITICAL period of his development has seen him utterly stifled - he wasn't able to let his creative free-flowing imagination thrive in Italy, because, putting it bluntly, his physicality is incredibly weak.

It's why they tried to strengthen Pato up - he wasn't suited to Italy and the rigours of this particularly tough league.

Bojan is better off in Spain where heavy tackling is non-existent unless you're Pepe.

As for the Eredivisie, the Dutch league is dying. Once upon a time Ajax, PSV and Feyenoord were European heavyweight teams, now they're barely involved in the CL and not even favourites for the EL. It's not a good league to go to.

If Bojan had been a bit tougher physically then he might have done better, but as it was a gust of wind could foul him.
(07-09-2013, 04:36 PM)Aficio Wrote: Poor guy. I don't have any bad feeling about him.

And what contribution was that?

I agree, no bad feeling, just the wrong player in the wrong league. And I think that still applies to him.
[Image: San_Siro1.jpg]
^ Agreed Italy was a big mistake for him
(07-10-2013, 10:03 PM)Danny Wrote:
(07-09-2013, 04:36 PM)Aficio Wrote: Poor guy. I don't have any bad feeling about him.

And what contribution was that?

I agree, no bad feeling, just the wrong player in the wrong league. And I think that still applies to him.

He was game changer for at least 2 matches:

- We were 0:2 against Palermo after HT, he came, match was more lively, he assisted 1, we drew 2:2. Monty & Mexes were vital, but both were there at the beginning Big Grin

- We were 0:0 against Siena for a long time, he came and scored a header (WOW) after a cross from Boateng.

EDIT: not much, yet very emotional Big Grin
Bojan Krkić always reminds me of Javier Portillo.
aka xudong