Allegri's system
The thread's name is Allegri's system. But there is one problem. Allegri has no system.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ95JSpRy_lFPBifQjITZf...tMwCqGEA2d]
LOL. Icon_lol2 Was thinking the same thing.
aka xudong
Agree. The thread's title should be changed into Allegri's Lack of/Arcane/Unidentified System Big Grin
per l'amaro e il dolce

per l'amaro e il dolce
LOL AT ALLEGRI!

Ti senti responsabile di questa situazione?
"Certo, sono responsabile di questa squadra quindi sbaglio, così come sbagliavo quando ho vinto lo scudetto". (milannews)

I'll do some translation in my own words..
Reporter asked him if he feels responsible for the situation of the team..
Allegri answers Yes of course, I'm responsible for this team and so it's my mistakes, just like how I made mistakes when I won the scudetto.

LOL at his sarcasm. I think Allegri actually thinks he's an elite coach because he won the scudetto.. Oh please buddy, you had a team to win the CL that year! Might I remind him we had Robinho/Ronaldinho/Cassano/Ibrahimovic/Pato in attack? Seedorf/Pirlo/MVB/Boateng and so many others in midfield, AND NESTA AND THIAGO SILVA IN DEFENSE? Competing against literally ONE TEAM (Inter) whom were already in rapid decline? It was a good scudetto win but I think other coaches could have taken Seria A by storm that year and the next, as well as made a better outing in CL as a pose to getting eliminated by Tottenham whom were half the team they are now.
Allegri actually said that? What a loser.
aka xudong
He did, here's the link http://m.milannews.it/altre-notizie/alle...nte-127074

Allegri is not only a bad coach, but isn't a man nor the right man to be at Milan. Every time a bad result comes along he's very naive in his answers or he gives he same BULLSHIT excuses, he never ever has a real reason for our loss, or he'll make stupid comments like this one. It's always 'individual mistakes', or 'tired', why doesn't he just admit he can't coach a team like Milan? Ahh yes, I forgot! He has a contract that he'll happily sit on the bench and continue to lose while getting paid, he's lucky to have the job at all so I guess he's taking advantage of that while it lasts.
Traore got a huge break getting to play for Milan (actually, not playing but getting paid handsomely), so he would not want to leave Milan without a fight and without a big severance package.

Allegri is just another Traore we have to deal with.
aka xudong
I think this should be our line up after January if all goes well in transfers:

------------Balotelli---------
--ELS------Kaka-------Honda-
-------Hernanes---DJ/Monty--
-DS-----RAMi---Bonera--Abate-
-------------Abbiati--------------

I don't know what our managements main intentions would be behind getting Hernanes, but if we did, does anyone have an opinion as to whether he'd play good in that CDM role? That line-up looks awesome, albeit the players do at least.
They've already announced lineup is 4-3-2-1.. Honda will play in the "2"

Regarding the Topic.. Allegri doesn't have a "system".. it's like a team that's playing Sunday adult league game with no coach.