Milan x Tottenham [1st leg]
The game is next Tuesday, 5 days from today.

We expect Nesta, Pirlo and Seedorf to be there for sure, hopefully Nesta could start too. No matter how good Yepes has been, Nesta's presence is totally different. Abate and Prince are the ones we need to wish that they'll make it in time.

IMO, Prince is very important to us, I think I would even start him ahead of Seedorf in the AM position or even ahead of Pirlo in a "Mezz'ala" role. He offers so much than our 'Senatores' on the defense, and offers a decent amount up front, and a much better work rate and speed.

My formation as of today for this game:

Abbiati; Oddo, Nesta, Silva, Antonini; Flamini, Pirlo, Gattuso; Merkel; Robinho, Ibrahimovic

key is not to concede at the San Siro
Tottenham will not have Bale, VdV & Modric for this match, we can control the rhythm.
(02-10-2011, 10:37 PM)Aficio Wrote: Tottenham will not have Bale, VdV & Modric for this match, we can control the rhythm.
If thats true, lets just close this Tottenham thread and start discussion about the potential QF opponents Angel
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
(02-10-2011, 10:44 PM)mzk57 Wrote:
(02-10-2011, 10:37 PM)Aficio Wrote: Tottenham will not have Bale, VdV & Modric for this match, we can control the rhythm.
If thats true, lets just close this Tottenham thread and start discussion about the potential QF opponents Angel

they still have Crouch Confused Huh

Big Grin

(02-10-2011, 11:16 PM)Ace Wrote: they still have Crouch Confused Huh

Big Grin

And we don't have Gooch, so sad Cool

Or maybe they will, mate
www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8705_6743124,00.html

Let's hope some Spurs fans join us here and liven things up a bit.
per l'amaro e il dolce

I doubt they will miss their 3 best players, and that's not really good for entertainment anyway ... Missing one key player is ok, but missing 3 key players, not only for Tottenham but for any team is something I don't wish to any team.

The Guardian actually reported that Bale still feels pain, and there are doubts for VdV, Modric and Crouch.

As long as I think Bale could be out for this game (2/3 weeks injury, you don't come back all of a sudden in a high level game), the others are "in doubt", so IMO, that means they will be there ...

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/prem...lash-after
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Milan has not been able to beat teams like Lecce and when we won in January it was only 1-0's... No matter how many players they'll have out, we are in terrible form, the worst all season.

Allegri has confirmed that Boateng will not make it for this game in his most recent interview. He confirmed that Seedorf, Pirlo and Nesta will all be there for this game. No mention of Abate though.
Do we really want Seedorf to play?

Seriously?

Is Allegri really serious about him playing?

Sigh....ah well. We need to focus on the Serie A anyway.
(02-10-2011, 10:44 PM)mzk57 Wrote:

shut up, man. don't try to jinx it. Angry

haha, cheers. Tongue

(02-11-2011, 03:41 AM)Hitman Wrote: Milan has not been able to beat teams like Lecce and when we won in January it was only 1-0's... No matter how many players they'll have out, we are in terrible form, the worst all season.

Allegri has confirmed that Boateng will not make it for this game in his most recent interview. He confirmed that Seedorf, Pirlo and Nesta will all be there for this game. No mention of Abate though.

(02-11-2011, 03:55 AM)Warro Bantan Wrote: Do we really want Seedorf to play?

Seriously?

Is Allegri really serious about him playing?

Sigh....ah well. We need to focus on the Serie A anyway.

Maybe by "be there," Allegri simply meant "being available"?

Anyway, as long as we win... DodgySleepy
aka xudong