Curva Sud activities
“Before Seedorf arrived we had made a statement saying we were still supporting Allegri. All the experts wanted Seedorf and everyone criticized the Curva Sud,” one of the iconic leaders of the Curva, il Barone, told Diretta Stadio of Gold 7 last night. “Seedorf told us a week after arriving that he doesn’t want three quarters of the current Milan players in the squad.

“Galliani? He has been the best man in the market in the past 30 years but he had the money of Berlusconi so it was all good. Barbara Berlusconi is the new figure while Galliani has had his day. We don’t believe that he can be the future of Milan in the same way that I can’t be the future of the Curva Sud. Mario Balotelli? I don’t question him as a player – he’s very talented. He didn’t apologize to us during the meeting. Nine players were present during the meeting: Balotelli, Giampaolo Pazzini, Ignazio Abate, Daniele Bonera, Nigel De Jong, Sulley Muntari, Andrea Poli, Kakà, Marco Amelia, plus Seedorf.

”Balotelli didn’t speak, only Luca Lucci, the head of the Curva, spoke. We told Balotelli that we’re not happy with his behavior off the field. He lowered his head and didn’t answer.”
off the field behaviour?? what about on?
I reckon that our football players should have been more professional both on and off the field, but honestly, I don't quite understand why those radical fans would turn into the judge. Who gave them so much power? Remember that once (earlier this season I think) that GEnoa fans made their players take off their jerseys otherwise no one can leave the stadium? Situations in Italy are just so strange that it is mind-boggling (well, at least for me).
aka xudong
Welcome to the world of Italian football ultras Xu.
Italianultras are angels. Its worse in every eu country bar spain. I for one dont understand why the ultras are so cool about it all... back here it wouldve already escalated.

Sent from my Lenovo A760 using Tapatalk 2

(03-19-2014, 10:22 PM)elieassi Wrote: "Nine players were present during the meeting: Balotelli, Giampaolo Pazzini, Ignazio Abate, Daniele Bonera, Nigel De Jong, Sulley Muntari, Andrea Poli, Kakà, Marco Amelia, plus Seedorf.

”Balotelli didn’t speak, only Luca Lucci, the head of the Curva, spoke. We told Balotelli that we’re not happy with his behavior off the field. He lowered his head and didn’t answer.”

Although I'm all for nurturing the bond between the team and the fans, bowing down to these thugs is pathetic. In my head I'm imagining Maldini stopping by and telling the so-called leaders of the Ultras to 'go f**k themselves'.

And as for the Italian ultras being angels, there is just too much evidence to the contrary, I wouldn't know where to begin.
Since when are Italian ultras angels, you are joking right? Firstly, I'm against all ultras culture (in every country and whatever term you might use to refer to them) and if it was up to me there would be no thing as ultras in football.

Cacaves I agree, building a bond between fans and the club is something we should be aiming for, but that's a totally different idea to ultras.
I think what mathiask is saying is that in comparison to other countries, the Italian ultras can be seen as angels. While that may be a bit of a stretch, I have read of violent protests on a much larger scale in other countries. I think that was the point being made..(correct me if I'm wrong).
Siamo a posto cosi.
I do think that's what he meant, they should have no influence but ultimately a strong and responsible leadership at the team management level will take care of itself whether or not ultras exist.
(03-20-2014, 05:56 PM)Mystik Wrote: I think what mathiask is saying is that in comparison to other countries, the Italian ultras can be seen as angels. While that may be a bit of a stretch, I have read of violent protests on a much larger scale in other countries. I think that was the point being made..(correct me if I'm wrong).

Yes certainly. I mean back here, galliani would've found a brick smashed through his windows. In Turkey they would just not shoot him. In the Netherlands ultras would be throwing beer bottles at the stadium. In france they would set the parking lot on fire.

Italian ultras are definitely angels. I am actually REALLY happy with how civilized and constructive this is going. Just wish galliani would get the message already.