Poll: Which teams will qualify?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Algeria Clap
6.25%
1 6.25%
Belgium Shy
43.75%
7 43.75%
Russia Musik005
50.00%
8 50.00%
South Korea Rolleyes
0%
0 0%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Group-H - WC 2014
I have never heard of Choking Charlie, so I had to go online to find out about it. What the hell. :d
aka xudong
(05-17-2014, 11:26 PM)xudong Wrote: where did you get her photo, z? Icon_lol2
It has always been in my Heart since 2008. inessa please come back on MM Confused

(05-18-2014, 01:19 AM)Aficio Wrote: I am Asian, and I like Zeekay's way of choosing teams Big Grin so S. Korea seem a valid choice. There are a lot of pretty girls there. Plastic surgery should be neglected. Who doesn't love the beauty Big Grin
Aficio, I like your attitude. We need more gentlemen like you on MM. I can understand that Geo, kastriot and Elmago have beautiful gfs/wife and are busy, but don't understand why others are absent from WC discussion Dodgy

Seems to me like the 7th place finish of AC Milan has help ignite hate for football in the heart of most of the MM (AC Milan) fans Sagrin. At least we finished at 'luck 7' th position, we could have easily be at 13th Angel

Argentina will win the World Cup 2022
Formerly mzk57
(05-18-2014, 04:59 AM)xudong Wrote: I have never heard of Choking Charlie, so I had to go online to find out about it. What the hell. :d

the guy obviously chokes his Charlie while watching this picture. why are you so surprised Big Grin
Star 
Who will win the battle?
[Image: main.jpg] VS [Image: 1392724325-bong-da-courtois.jpg]
Formerly mzk57
Please stop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(05-23-2014, 01:13 PM)Hussein-El Shaarawy-Salih Wrote: Please stop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So you want to actually show us that you own an iPhone? Devilcool

Sent from my Dell Laptop, using Mozilla Firefox Wink
Formerly mzk57
Star 
Belgium lost all the respect for me when their GK let 4 goals againt Real Madrid. Now they don't deserve to be in the world cup.
Formerly mzk57
Mesbah not starting for Algeria, shocking Wink
Nainggolan not even called up for this Belgium. Can you imagine how scary they are?
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Thumbs Up 
Algeria will comprehensively beat Belgium tonight.
Hahahahahahaaha............. Take that ZB. Your overrated Belgium is going down.
Party danceDevil danceMusik005Clap
Formerly mzk57