TIM Cup 2014-2015 vs Sassuolo
Milan - Sassuolo 13/01/2015 21:00CET

I can't even find this match listed on the official site but here at MM we care Devilol
We do? Icon_lol2
Of course, our chance for a trophy Grinundwech
(01-11-2015, 07:08 PM)reza Wrote: Of course, our chance for a trophy Grinundwech

Silvio, is that you? SagrinSagrin
I dunno if we should play our first team or our fringe players for this match. The first teamers lost..so we might as well play the fringe players, right? Who knows, we may find our saviour from within our ranks.. Grinundwech
Siamo a posto cosi.
Didnt Sassulo cause the Allegri sacking and knock us out of the Coppa in the span of two weeks last term?!
We lost to them in the league and Allegri got fired. Udinese knocked us out of the cup almost right after Seedorf took over
aah right.. so we might stand a chance tomorrow Big Grin
Looks like both teams are taking this seriously, judging by the called up players listed below:

Quote:Questi i 23 convocati del Milan diramati alla fine dell'allenamento:
Abbiati, Agazzi, Lopez; Abate, Albertazzi, Alex, Bonera, De Sciglio, Rami, Zaccardo, Zapata; Essien, De Jong, Montolivo, Poli, Saponara; Bonaventura, Cerci, El Shaarawy, Menez, Mastour, Niang, Pazzini.

I 22 convocati del Sassuolo:
PORTIERI: Pomini, Polito, Consigli
DIFENSORI: Longhi, Antei, Vrsaljko, Bianco, Ariaudo, Gazzola, Terranova, Cannavaro
CENTROCAMPISTI: Magnalli, Biondini, Chibsah, Missiroli, Brighi
ATTACCANTI: Zaza, Pavoletti, Sansone, Berardi, Floro Flores, Floccari

I remember the days when a match such as this would be littered with Primavera and fringe players (and we would still probably win). Now, Mastour is the only recognizable Primavera player (obviously not counting Albertazzi).
Siamo a posto cosi.
“What bothers me is that now teams are coming to San Siro to play, whereas at one time they came here aiming not to concede five, we have to get back to that".

This Abbiati quote sums up our situation perfectly