Week 35: Milan - Roma (Saturday, May 9 - 20:45 CET)
I know a novel with Inzaghi being a Primavera coach ... Unfortunately, it was only a novel, because if it had been real, Inzaghi would have used his former Primavera players sometimes ?!
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Thanks for playing our youth Pippo! This game is really important....for your ego!

The idiot still thinks we are fighting for Europe this season or something. Puts in Bocchetti, who's actually been awful! Why Pazzini either? And Alex injured (even though he carried on for 10 mins after that knock)!

This season is over! Put the kids in...show them some faith! He even said that he would after the last game! I just don't understand! I really don't get it!!!! What a fukin brainless prick he turned out to be! There was a time when I actually liked this guy....
I thought that our youngster would not get much time, but I didn't realize that they would get zero. Facepalm

Stupid referee. Angry
Tbf when it went to 2-1 you can't really expect to bring on a youngster. At 2-0, yes of course, but not at 2-1
(05-09-2015, 09:35 PM)zubair16 Wrote: Tbf when it went to 2-1 you can't really expect to bring on a youngster. At 2-0, yes of course, but not at 2-1

He wouldn't have done it at 2-0 as the last sub was for an injury ...
Lol I swear Diego Lopez was ready to punch one of the defenders after that freekick

Haha Inzaghi sent off
(05-09-2015, 09:32 PM)nefremo Wrote: Thanks for playing our youth Pippo! This game is really important....for your ego!

The idiot still thinks we are fighting for Europe this season or something. Puts in Bocchetti, who's actually been awful! Why Pazzini either? And Alex injured (even though he carried on for 10 mins after that knock)!

He probably knows that he is not going to be here next season, so he needs some victory to sweeten his resume. Why play primavera players when they are bound to lose and only benefit the future of the team's but not his?

Thanks to that bogus penalty, all of a sudden Roma was all over us, and all we have got since then was yellow cards and injury.

That Pazzini-Destro substitution is ridiculous too. I don't think Destro had a great game (unlike Dev :d), but he was one of the better ones on the pitch. What can Pazzini do in this situation?

Wait, Inzaghi was sent off? Devilol
At least Pippo shows passion
Funny as this useless game looks like the first one with everybody caring ...
Can't think of the last time that we won and we actually deserved it too. Well done to the team.