Serie A
Yes, but they are appealing the decision so I guess we'll have to wait and see what comes of it. We have been granted a licence though.. One we can't use Grinundwech
Siamo a posto cosi.
We can loan it to Genoa, and charge a fee to augment our transfer budget. Icon_lol2
Next season (2015-16) will be the first time ever since the inception of European Cup in 1955 that both teams in City of Milano will miss the Europe.

Where is Intertoto Cup when we need it? Grinundwech
How is Luca Toni the top scorer?! He's leading with 21 goals with one game left
Siamo a posto cosi.
Kudos to Luca Toni. He probably didn't see this coming before season started. Icon_lol2
I thought Sarri was our target? DevilolDevilol

Quote:Sarri: ‘Great relationship with Empoli’
Thursday May 28 2015

Empoli Coach Maurizio Sarri says he has ‘a great relationship’ with the club, amidst rumours he’ll join Napoli.

Rafa Benitez’s decision to leave Napoli is expected to trigger a chain reaction, with Blucerchiati Coach Sinisa Mihajlovic likely to replace the Spaniard.

That would leave a space on the bench at Marassi, with Sarri believed to have spoken to President Massimo Ferrero, as well as being linked with Fiorentina.

“Everything I’ve done, I’ve done with the agreement of the club,” Sarri told Sky.

“I have a wonderful relationship with the club. I have plenty of time to think calmly and make my choice.

“I’m tied to Empoli by a great relationship which won’t be damaged by these rumours.”

http://www.football-italia.net/67043/sar...i%E2%80%99
Galliani has gone Ancelotti or bust mode Big Grin
You mean Ancelotti or Inzaghi? Scared
Yes

Grinundwech
Why would Pippo even stay in this job? Galliani is actively trying to court his replacement. It's all over the papers with quotes and everything. Clearly he must know that he's basically the last resort atm
Siamo a posto cosi.