Other football videos
Post links to non-Milan football videos here.

In case you haven't seen this, this is the best Sagrin

I saw that just a few days ago. Couldn't believe my own eyes when I saw it.

Interestingly enough, the referee didn't show yellow or red to either party.
aka xudong
Even CR7 cannot top his acting skills. Quite astonishing to see that anyone has the audacity to do this.
check out some of these beautys! which is your favourite from them? mine is the one from 1:20 to 1:30 but i'm biased seen as that was my team that scored it!Big Grin

Quote:Paolo Maldini
"Il Sogno di ogni attaccante e' segnare il piu' bella gol della storia. L'incubo e' incontrare il miglior difensore del mondo."

Quote:Francesco Totti
"Never give up Pippo,You are an example for all of us to never give up."
This is epic

And let's not forget the Gila Dive!!
Luiz Icon_lol2

(05-06-2011, 02:27 AM)reza Wrote: Luiz Icon_lol2

LOL indeed! Icon_lol2
aka xudong

Nigeria 4-1 Argentina (B) Big Grin

It may be a waste of 8 minutes in your life, but certainly a few points of interests:

1) Taiwo sent in a nice assist for the third goal;
2) Taiwo was so cool that he probably was the only Nigeria player that didn't celebrate the fourth goal.
3) The refereeing was very fishy. Each side got a penalty. Particularly the one for Argentina. It is an utter joke. This game has an unusual five minutes added time; there was no action whatsoever during those 5 minutes as both teams just wanted it to be over; the referee kept letting it play and another 2 and half minutes later, created a penalty for Argentina. (You could skip to about 7:00 in the video). It was the worst penalty call I have ever seen. The facial expressions from both the referee and Nigerian players are both priceless.

The top comment on that video:
Quote:Referee from Niger bet his hut on over 4.5 goals

I think so. Devilcool
aka xudong
I watched the Nigeria-Argentina game and I agree that the referee was pathetic. Taiwo didn't do much in defense since this might be Arg 2nd or even 3rd choice NT (the only starters I know was Zabaleta and he's mainly a sub for City). Apart from the perfectly weighted cross, Taiwo showed his trademark free kick in the first half. Goodness that was powerful!!! Unfortunately, it was far from accurate, otherwise the keeper would surely have sprained his wrist trying to block it.
per l'amaro e il dolce
(06-03-2011, 07:16 AM)Nalx Wrote: I watched the Nigeria-Argentina game and I agree that the referee was pathetic. Taiwo didn't do much in defense since this might be Arg 2nd or even 3rd choice NT (the only starters I know was Zabaleta and he's mainly a sub for City). Apart from the perfectly weighted cross, Taiwo showed his trademark free kick in the first half. Goodness that was powerful!!! Unfortunately, it was far from accurate, otherwise the keeper would surely have sprained his wrist trying to block it.

BlankMyExclamation
aka xudong