Milan Summer Friendlies
Does anyone know the summer schedule? Friendlies, cups and all that. Can't seem to find any on the internet. Huh

"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
I want to enjoy summer season.

Rest removed, reason: link
(05-31-2011, 06:12 PM)Dhilawinslate Wrote: I want to enjoy summer season. So i have a schedule to visit enjoyable area. such as sundorbone situated in Bangladesh. I am Dhila winslate from 408 Snowbird Lane Omaha, NE 68102. I am a Guiney Doctor. I want to share my opinion, views, wish etc with this forum. Anyone interested in my baby option go to Pregnant

what are you talking about, man? Huh why do you need to give us where you live? Huh
aka xudong
My best guess would be Dhila Winslate (second cousin of Kate Winslet) wanted to have a baby and asked to be impregnated. I have no idea what exactly a guiney doctor is though.
per l'amaro e il dolce
(05-31-2011, 06:40 PM)Nalx Wrote: My best guess would be Dhila Winslate (second cousin of Kate Winslet) wanted to have a baby and asked to be impregnated. I have no idea what exactly a guiney doctor is though.

I can't even tell if you were joking or not. I guess joking it is. Big Grin Sagrin
aka xudong
What the...? lol at spam these days
If Mexes is still injured and TS33+Yepes are still in Coppa America, I really would like to watch Rodrigo Ely playing as our CB. Our Primavera's partnership for CBs are Pasini and Albertazzi. The first mentioned is bad when I watched his games and Albertazzi has not developed to the level people expected. Ely seems better than the two CBs but his age is just so young (I suspect that he didn't play many this season due to his age).

Ely was called up to the first team this season and train with the senior players and was on the bench once in Serie A IIRC (or it was Calvano or both?). From all Primavera players, Ely is the most I want to watch and hope he will be introduced to the first team next season. If I am not wrong, I read that Ely is one of four players that will be promoted (introduced) to the first team next season (the others are Calvano, Fossati and De Seciglio) CMIIW.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
This Ely dude, is he non-EU?
Don Silvio, what is your aim???
(06-03-2011, 10:02 PM)shegs Wrote: This Ely dude, is he non-EU?

I don't know if primavera players counted as non-EU. He is in Primavera team and he didn't take EU-spot since he has been there since this season (2010/11).
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(06-04-2011, 02:05 AM)Siregar Wrote:
(06-03-2011, 10:02 PM)shegs Wrote: This Ely dude, is he non-EU?

I don't know if primavera players counted as non-EU. He is in Primavera team and he didn't take EU-spot since he has been there since this season (2010/11).

No primavera players cant counted as non-EU..Ely get EU passport in January and he is officialy added to the Primavera...When we speak about Primavera, what is hapening with Verdi?? Is he injured or what?? He is not in Italy U-21 now...he is not going to the tour with first tim..he was loking wery promising player to me..

p.s.
Sry on my english, hope you can read..