Poll: Who should be next Italy NT coach?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Spalletti
0%
0 0%
Capello
8.33%
1 8.33%
Mancini
0%
0 0%
Zaccheroni
0%
0 0%
Ancelotti
50.00%
6 50.00%
Mazzarri
8.33%
1 8.33%
Allegri
16.67%
2 16.67%
Lippi
0%
0 0%
Seedorf Big Grin
0%
0 0%
Other
16.67%
2 16.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Azzurri talk, Italy national team thread
fewer stellar names, but (I heard that) they played better as a team, probably the new players and the new coach want to prove and redeem themselves.

to be honest, I haven't watched either Azzurri game (Holland, Norway).
aka xudong
Can we talk about the Azzurrini here or do we need another thread? Romagnoli and Jose Mauri called up to the U-21 team. Former Milan players, Cristante and Kingsley Boateng, were also called up. Source

Quote:Portieri: Alessio Cragno (Cagliari), Ivan Provedel (Modena), Simone Scuffet (Como);
Difensori: Antonio Barreca (Cagliari), Arturo Calabresi (Livorno), Andrea Conti (Atalanta), Nicola Murru (Cagliari), Alessio Romagnoli (Milan), Daniele Rugani (Juventus), Michele Somma (Brescia), Lorenzo Venuti (Brescia); Francesco Vicari (Novara);
Centrocampisti: Marco Benassi (Torino), Danilo Cataldi (Lazio), Bryan Cristante (Benfica), Rolando Mandragora (Pescara), Augustin Jose Mauri (Milan), Valerio Verre (Pescara);
Attaccanti: Federico Bernardeschi (Fiorentina), Kingsley Boateng (Bari), Alberto Cerri (Cagliari), Nicolò Fazzi (Virtus Entella), Gaetano Monachello (Atalanta), Daniele Verde (Frosinone).
Siamo a posto cosi.
This thread is probably fine, in my opinion.
Good to see our players in the list.
Wait, Boateng plays in Bari? I thought that we sold him at a really low price (or for free?) to some Dutch team just last year? He is now back in Italy and in the national team?
I think he returned to Italy in January, he is fully a Bari player...I think
He will come back to us next season

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
aka edysim
(08-28-2015, 08:05 AM)edysim Wrote: He will come back to us next season

http://www.football-italia.net/61210/mil...ey-boateng

Apparently we activated the buy-back clause in January and loaned him to Bari. He only scored one goal and provided one assist during his six months at NAC Breda. Still interested?  Big Grin
per l'amaro e il dolce
(08-28-2015, 11:49 AM)Nalx Wrote: http://www.football-italia.net/61210/mil...ey-boateng

Apparently we activated the buy-back clause in January and loaned him to Bari. He only scored one goal and provided one assist during his six months at NAC Breda. Still interested?  Big Grin
Oops

aka edysim
But how was he picked for the national team? You would think he has to be pretty good then?
Haven't you learnt yet xu? Sold by Milan = good. It's as if you think we have scouting and player evaluation people Grinundwech Big Grin