Poll: Will AC Milan make it?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
59.52%
25 59.52%
No
33.33%
14 33.33%
I don't care now
7.14%
3 7.14%
Total 42 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Tottenham x AC Milan (2nd Leg) (9th March, 2011)
Thumbs Up 
I can not wait for the revenge. If a low quality striker like Crouch can score in San Siro, there should no reason what so ever for the highly paid so called professionals of AC Milan not to score against a mediocre team of EPL with a goal keeper like Gomez in it. Anything less than a victory is simply not acceptable. A performance like the QF 2nd leg at Munich in 2007 is required here.
[Image: Tottenham-Hotspur-logo.png] [Image: 6a00e54ef2975b8833013481f430f6970c-500wi]

I am personally very satisfied with Gattuso's actions. At least some one reminds us (the fans) that they are not afraid of the opponents and that is the philosophy of this red color and devil of AC Milan, rite? Personally I would have been even more happier if Gattuso had put his hand on that bald old man.

The 2nd leg is the real test of Ibrahimovic's character & he has to score, otherwise he will forever remain this big match flop guy. Also Pato needs to deliver. Its as simple as that. If Pato can't turn the tie over in 3 weeks time, then he should be put on the transfer market in summer.
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
Forza Gattuso Forza Milan
Forza Gattuso Forza Milan
of course we will make it.

Its a bummer that Rino won't play though. (I don't agree with most posts on the other thread about him, he's probably one of the few that actually cares about AC Milan at this point.)

and this:

Quote:Trust me Milan will be pumped up as hell to win @ White Hart Lane.

----------Ibrahimovic----------Pato---------------------
------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------Robinho--------------------------
------Merkel--------------------------------Boateng----
------------------------Flamini---------------------------
VILA-----------------------------------------------Abate
-------------------T. Silva-----Nesta----------------------

WE"LL POUND THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It could be it, or...

Yepes was awesome yesterday, probably the best in the pitch. The goal wasn't as nearly his fault, seing that we were outnumbered and Lennon is so much faster. My reaction at the moment was: don't go, Sandro! thought he could stay with Crouch instead covering but, he surely knows what he's doing.

...Let me post a formation I think would be good, seing that Tottenham won't attack us desperately.

Quote:----------------------Ibrahimovic------------------
--------Robinho-------------------------Pato--
------------------------Merkel--------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------
--------------Flamini------------Boateng---------------
Yepes-------------------------------------------Abate
--------------------Silva-----Nesta----------------------

Its not like its completely offensive or the opposite. it could work, yes.

Crouch was using gatusso as a bouncy castle and deserved yellow. I can't believe we lost from such a mediocre team. We need to step it up in the second leg.

I myself am VERY proud to call gatusso a milan player. He showed great dedication to the team and knew that even a draw was unacceptable; let aside a loss.
1-3 @ white heart lane.
Hey was that a penalty in the first minute of the game involving Nesta? The media here is all over it, calling AC Milan got lucky and this and that ...... My take is that Nesta's arm was out, but the ball did make contact on his chest not arm. Or am i wrong?
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
(02-16-2011, 08:18 PM)mzk57 Wrote: Hey was that a penalty in the first minute of the game involving Nesta? The media here is all over it, calling AC Milan got lucky and this and that ...... My take is that Nesta's arm was out, but the ball did make contact on his chest not arm. Or am i wrong?

according to fifa regulation, you must make a clear movement with your arm. Thus this is not a penalty.
Ibra got kicked on his ankle during the match, breaking off a promising attack, but I hear noone complaining about that Sad.
just looking back only one team Milan managed to beat in the champions league all season and that is little Auxerre!!! very sad... we couldnt even beat little Ajax... lets get this formality of the second leg over and concentrate on the Serie A.
NOT A HAPPY MILAN FANAngry
Definitely yes. Will surely miss Rino in the second leg. He s a great leader. We need someone like him in the team. Its not an impossible task. For me our failure in the first leg was not in conceding a goal and losing the game but at having played an absolutely shitty first half with Seedorf in it. As long as we dont play Seedorf and we have Boetang back plus use all our strikers in the game then i dont see y we cant pull this one off quite comfortably.
(02-16-2011, 09:08 PM)tim_milan Wrote: Definitely yes. Will surely miss Rino in the second leg. He s a great leader. We need someone like him in the team. Its not an impossible task. For me our failure in the first leg was not in conceding a goal and losing the game but at having played an absolutely shitty first half with Seedorf in it. As long as we dont play Seedorf and we have Boetang back plus use all our strikers in the game then i dont see y we cant pull this one off quite comfortably.
agreed. Said that in my Seedorf topic too.