[split] Rules and bans Discussion
(10-04-2015, 11:06 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: So, if (hypothetically) there won't be a ban, what action do you want the admin to take?

Don't worry. From the recent practice here it is clear that no one will get banned for cursing, swearing, insulting other members, or spreading ethnic hatred. All allowed!
I lost the ban button, someone took it.

What you just posted maharaja makes as much sense as what I just posted.
(10-04-2015, 11:33 PM)reza Wrote: I lost the ban button, someone took it.

Apparently so... with very visible consequences for civil discussions on this forum.
I am in the process of amending the rules.
It is up to you and everybody else to accept it or not, whether it's in great shape or a uncivlized crap is up to everybody's opinion. it's very easy actually ... if the number of people here drops because of issues I will close the place and it will save me lots of spam/security/setup/upgrade/etc. time and headache, and also if the ads didn't exist it would be closed long before latest incident.
I don't mind the ads or anything similar. The importance of this forum is not in the posts number, as there is one other Milan forum where that is the primary criteria. The importance is in the quality posts, for example pre and post match analysis, etc.

On that other forum, 'fuck you' language is a common thing, it was not normal here, until you started protecting Stitch. Now 'fuck you' is not a rare thing here, on contrary, you even get to be called a 'fascist'. That is what bothers me, and why I bring it again, and again.

And yes, you are now censoring some words, but it does not change that he told me 'f@ck you too, f@ascist'

And I know you would be happier to ban me than him, so whatever.
The censoring is something that should have been from the beginning, it has actually less to do with this issue and more with google results and how site show in search results, a mistake not to do it from the beginning but it was a reminder for me.

Number of posts is not number 1 but it's useful, when someone visits he/she should find lots to read and perhaps reply to.

Having said all that ... I am not continuing this discussion if I am continually accused of bias or preference for one member or over another, I have no control over your brains so I will not try to convince anybody so of course think anything you like.

Once the rules are amended everybody is welcome to read them and decide if they like to continue on MM.
Maharaja with all due respect the victim mentality is totally absurd. To say that reza would be happier to ban you rather than Stitch with literally no evidence to back that point up is quite frankly stupid. Trying to spin the situation to make reza look like the bad guy and an unfair admin is really getting irritating, as he's always put in a lot of work into this forum and is one of the biggest contributors to it's success, including the very things that you state about how general atmosphere here of respect.

I've tried to reason with you and have always respected your opinion and posts, but this victim attitude needs to stop. Not one poster in the English speaking sections of the forum has agreed with you that Stitch needs to be banned, there is a reason for that, and it's certainly not that everyone supports Stitch over you.
No one, meaning 3 people who actually care, and who are friends with Stitch? You and our "righteous" administrator?

If for you cursing and insulting other members is acceptable, it is not for me.

If I have agreed to lower myself to Stitch level, and to insult him back, I would sure be banned

And yes, Reza handled this situation very poorly. He didn't want to ban Stitch, even if it was clear that it was the only solution after what Stitch did, just because he was worried about the number of posts.
(10-06-2015, 01:42 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: I've tried to reason with you and have always respected your opinion and posts, but this victim attitude needs to stop. Not one poster in the English speaking sections of the forum has agreed with you that Stitch needs to be banned, there is a reason for that, and it's certainly not that everyone supports Stitch over you.

Even if there's any; would it be impolite to say out loud, Dev?
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
I have nothing to add except, first I am accused of letting people post insults but then later I am accused of wanting to ban if someone posts insults. There is absolutely no evidence in the favouritism argument otherwise I would have banned a set of people already and let others stays.

I am sure I will be back later with my next last post about this subject Tongue