Poll: Has your confidence in Mihajlovic as coach diminished since the start of the season?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No, none of this is his fault
30.77%
4 30.77%
Yes, he could have done better given the available resources
53.85%
7 53.85%
Confidence? What's that? Grinundwech
15.38%
2 15.38%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Week 9: Milan - Sassuolo (Sunday, October 25 - 15:00 CET)
hahaha best gilardino impression by bacca. penalty and red for nothing.
Bacca gets the GK sent off and a PK after Cerci creates! Man poor GK made no contact. In Bacca's defense if he didn't avoid the GK they definitely would have collided.
I feel that red card is a bit harsh, but I will not complain. We need all kind of help we can get now.
Lol if cerci takes the penalty...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(10-25-2015, 03:32 PM)Stitch Wrote: hahaha best gilardino impression by bacca. penalty and red for nothing.

Gilardino was more awkward. Icon_lol2

I don't know if Bacca intentionally dived, but contact was really and the chance to score was also real. Still, I agree that a red card was excessive.
(10-25-2015, 03:33 PM)xudong Wrote: I feel that red card is a bit harsh, but I will not complain. We need all kind of help we can get now.
Yea that was BS . But we do need help my brother. 

sent from bed in california @ 738am on my only day off.
(10-25-2015, 03:38 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: Yea that was BS . But we do need help my brother. 

sent from bed in california @ 738am on my only day off.

Hey that's where I am! Big Grin

(10-25-2015, 03:36 PM)xudong Wrote: Gilardino was more awkward. Icon_lol2

I don't know if Bacca intentionally dived, but contact was really and the chance to score was also real. Still, I agree that a red card was excessive.

watch it again Big Grin there was absolutely no contact between the two. bacca simply jumped over consigli and then fell.
(10-25-2015, 03:39 PM)PerSempre Wrote: Hey that's where I am! Big Grin

Where in California? Or you mean in bed?
Man Kuco is having a terrible game. Misplacing passes left and right and overall very clumsy. I wonder what is up wit him.