Poll: Has your confidence in Mihajlovic as coach diminished since the start of the season?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No, none of this is his fault
30.77%
4 30.77%
Yes, he could have done better given the available resources
53.85%
7 53.85%
Confidence? What's that? Grinundwech
15.38%
2 15.38%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Week 9: Milan - Sassuolo (Sunday, October 25 - 15:00 CET)
as much as i'd like us to lose because that would likely mean mihajlovic's end, i'd love even more that donnarumma keeps cleansheet. that would do wonders for his confidence, he could be the solution for 1 for the next 20 years.
Why the fuck would Rocchi whistle the half time while Cerci just dribbled past a defender and ready to charge at the goal? Angry
(10-25-2015, 03:47 PM)Stitch Wrote: as much as i'd like us to lose because that would likely mean mihajlovic's end, i'd love even more that donnarumma keeps cleansheet. that would do wonders for his confidence, he could be the solution for 1 for the next 20 years.

Have we got any clean sheet this season? Personally I don't remember any. Can anyone confirm?
(10-25-2015, 03:52 PM)xudong Wrote: Have we got any clean sheet this season? Personally I don't remember any. Can anyone confirm?

Does Perugia in the Coppa Italia count? If not then no we haven't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was thinking the same thing Xu!

After I criticized Cerci, he seemed to start playing better. Big Grin

I agree that Kucka has bee clumsy. Probably the worst player for us in this first half. Poli hasn't done much either although I'd rate him better than Kucka at this point. We keep going down our right side and have kind of ignored the left with Bonaventura. I want to see us use the left side a bit more in the second half.

A note on our pressing, many times it is so easily broken. Sassuolo got out with ease on multiple occasions. Obviously it's a bit better after the red card as they have an outlet less. So that's one of part of our defensive game that we must absolutely improve on. Donnarumma has looked confident so far.

Also, Montolivo is today playing on a much higher line and almost flattens out our midfield. He is not sitting deep both offensively and defensively.

Let's hope that we can finish this off and get 3 pts.

Also, Please don't forget to post your player ratings in the players thread!
(10-25-2015, 03:44 PM)Stitch Wrote: watch it again Big Grin there was absolutely no contact between the two. bacca simply jumped over consigli and then fell.

well, he fell elegantly. the call was the referee's mistake, not his. 

and how dare you compare that with Gilardino's dive? Icon_lol2

(10-25-2015, 03:53 PM)PerSempre Wrote: Does Perugia in the Coppa Italia count? If not then no we haven't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So we have got no clean sheet. My biggest hope today is we would get our first one then. Okmilan

I am actually secretly hoping that we would get a penalty call against us then Donnarumma saved it right before the game was over. Don't throw stuff at me if we got a penalty but Donnarumma couldn't save it. Should that really happen, I will ban myself for 2 hours.  Devilol
I have a question? Where is Rodrigo Ely? He was not in the squad for last game (iirc), but played against Inter for Luigi Berlusconi Trophy, and he was again not included in the 23-man squad.

Anyone knows the situation? Injury? Fight with the coach?
Oh my god are you kidding me. 1-1. BTW that was a bogus foul on Kuco. Got the ball. Egg on Donna's face there.
Oh shit! Berardi surely knows how to score against us, does he? Angry