Serie A
Suso scores for Genoa. Another case of a Milan player scoring outside of Milan Smile
(01-17-2016, 12:59 PM)Acmir Wrote: Suso scores for Genoa. Another case of a Milan player scoring outside of Milan Smile

Wait until Cerci scoring like crazy for Genoa as well...  Undecided
(01-07-2016, 04:50 PM)nefremo Wrote: I may be wrong.....but I don't think the Copa finalist goes to EL. ONLY if you win it. If the winner has a CL spot, than the 3rd EL spot goes to the 6th placed team.

Again, I'm not 100% sure, but I think this is how it works.

You are correct. Mystik has posted a link before regarding this:

(01-12-2016, 01:34 PM)Mystik Wrote: There is no European place for the runner up in the domestic cup.

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/new...37611.html
After the resultats of today and by waiting for the game between Juventus and Roma ...

1st - Napoli (47 pts)
2nd - Juventus (42 pts) -1
3rd - Fiorentina (41 pts)
4th - Inter (41 pts)
5th - Roma (35 pts) -1
6th - Milan (33 pts)
7th - Sassuolo (32 pts)
8th - Empoli (32 pts)

Napoli and Juventus, given their level of performance and the squad they have, will be 1st and 2nd at the end of the season (the question is : who will be champion).
Then, seriously, everything is possible ... We are 8 points behind Fiorentina, but the simple fact that the 3rd in the ranking is Fiorentina should give some hope. They are unable to play a complete season at a good level. The same can be written about Inter and Roma.

Unfortunately, we are far to be and do better than these 3 teams, but there can be some hope.

This derby next week end is even more important now !
(a loss or a draw and I think it'll be over for us)
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
11 consecutive victories by Juventus. Scary. They now have three easy opponents, before 25th week facing Napoli.
It's really impressive how they've turned their season around, the new players settling has taken time, but we're starting to see the results of their potential.
That plus Allegri got over his initial idiocy of not playing his best player (Dybala) and eventually started playing him consistently and they got the wins. Injuries also didn't help them either.

It is a bit embarrassing for the other top teams that Juventus has been able to even make this comeback. Someone should have won this Scudetto already.
Siamo a posto cosi.
(01-25-2016, 01:58 PM)Mystik Wrote: That plus Allegri got over his initial idiocy of not playing his best player (Dybala) and eventually started playing him consistently and they got the wins. Injuries also didn't help them either.

It is a bit embarrassing for the other top teams that Juventus has been able to even make this comeback. Someone should have won this Scudetto already.

Well, Napoli also had an average start (Juventus had an awful start) ... That just shows how this championship is only about these two teams, and anyway, when you watch some of their games, they look like they are from a completely different category of team quality-wise compared to the rest of Serie A.

The start of the season was a mirage because of the bad start of these two teams.

Inter, Fiorentina, Roma, Milan, Lazio, etc ... They just took profit of that, and now, we see the real difference with the Napoli-Juventus duo. None of these teams has the level for CL, unfortunately for us (because Milan is part of this list of average teams).

PS : Juventus and Napoli have it all ... Solid teams with some great players, full stadium, amazing ambiancy in the stadiums, the other teams should try to do like them.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Last year when things were looking really bad, Allegri said that Juventus would be back in top 3 with a chance to fight for Scudetto in March. It is still just January. Amazing.
Buffon will retire after the 2018 World Cup.