Summer Mercato 2016
http://www.football-italia.net/80355/%E2...i%E2%80%99

Big Grin

The old man is officially crazy! Yesterday he made a reference to how Inzaghi and Van Basten scored in the same game against Liverpool! Completely lost his mind........today, he is talking about a "financial sacrifice" in order to sign Balotelli!
(02-24-2016, 11:43 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: Ibrahimovic to Milan if we qualify for CL?

http://www.football-italia.net/80321/milan-cl-ibra

I thought he wanted to win CL... Maybe if he wins it this season.  Devilol

I don't see him back at Milan at all. It just wouldn't make sense--aren't we supposed to be moving forward?
We ARE moving forward Xu.....into the past! Big Grin That's why we got "champions" like Balotelli and Boateng back! That's what Berlusconi called them today!
Balotelli could score in every match from now till the end and I still wouldn't want him. Not reliable, consistent and is way too eccentric. Not the kind of guy I'd like to see at Milanello.
agreed, I like balotelli, but time has passed on his career to be a great player, the attitude just isn't there.

he'll most likely either end up moving to one of the lesser european leagues, russia or turkey or someone like that and if he's lucky carve out a half decent career. I could see him having a bit of an indian summer becoming a bit of a goal threat as he approaches 30 and maturity has set in, maybe even on a return to a mid-table italian club.

I think the worst thing he could do is go to america or china where he'll find his ego massaged by being the star player in a small pond and the multi-million pay cheque.

whatever path he takes, he's not got the attributes to make it for a top club and we should get rid.
Balotelli is basically the new Cassano at this point. The talent is unquestionable, but the head is always somewhere else. I have always had high hopes that he could turn things around, but I have given up. The guy simply does not have the mental capacity to actually keep himself in check and take his game to that next level. At this point, I don't see any point in keeping him around. He is too talented to just be an energy spark off bench (he also doesn't really bring much energy off bench anyway, with his diva attitude), and isn't productive enough to be a reliable starter. We are better off letting him go and give the opportunity to maybe a young player with some upside.
(02-26-2016, 08:07 PM)slifersd Wrote: Balotelli is basically the new Cassano at this point. The talent is unquestionable, but the head is always somewhere else. I have always had high hopes that he could turn things around, but I have given up. The guy simply does not have the mental capacity to actually keep himself in check and take his game to that next level. At this point, I don't see any point in keeping him around. He is too talented to just be an energy spark off bench (he also doesn't really bring much energy off bench anyway, with his diva attitude), and isn't productive enough to be a reliable starter. We are better off letting him go and give the opportunity to maybe a young player with some upside.

I like this comparison.  Devilcool
Just realized that Chinese League transfer deadline has passed. guess that means that Adriano is staying. Confused

How come every other team makes filthy amount of money out of their crappy players, but we can't even offload Luiz Adriano for a decent amount?

[Image: w570142.jpg]
So apparently Tottenham are going to try and buy Insigne and Napoli will be willing to let him go for a only €18M. Why can't we sign him???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No way Insigne will go for so little. The guy is one of the most promising Italian footballers at the moment. I see no reason for Napoli not to charge something exorbitant for him.
Siamo a posto cosi.