For a more handsome MM :D
(02-11-2011, 04:44 PM)xudong Wrote: that's what happens to old people. we don't want no change. Tongue Wink

I'm not old :p but I understand it, when I like something, I don't want it to change ... but once it changed, it can be sometimes better. Anyway, it's up to us to create fun topics, even if they are not the old ones, they can be as funny and will be regarded as "legendary topics" in 2020 !! Smile
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
2020, eh? that's only 9 years away. not too bad. Wink I actually spent 11 years on the old MM forum. wow. how the time flew.
aka xudong
(02-11-2011, 04:17 PM)xudong Wrote: 1) Sometimes shortly after I post, I catch some typos and usually go back to change it right away (say, within 10 or 20 seconds). I believe that old forum has the feature of not "recording" that as an "official edit". I actually prefer that function.

I believe there's the "preview post" option, which in my opinion is easier than editing the post time and again Big Grin

as for the shortcuts, I also think you can change that from the control panel... have check though, haven't used this type of forums for a while now Wink
(02-11-2011, 04:17 PM)xudong Wrote: @ Reza regarding Hitman's proposals:

3) Can that (moving threads) be done? Hitman is being unreasonable and greedy, but he has a great point in that some legendary thread like "Paolo Inzaghi thread" is simply irreplaceable.

how am I being that? care to elaborate??

Lebanese: I use Hitman usually but hitman was take in milanmania when I first registered...
I will try to answer questions and do as many as I can but easy one first

[youtube]7RBVpONTMSc[/youtube]

put the letters after v= in the youtube address in between [ youtube ] and [ /youtube ]
remove the spaces inside [ and ]

For example this one is 7RBVpONTMSc

(02-11-2011, 07:50 PM)Hitman Wrote:
(02-11-2011, 04:17 PM)xudong Wrote: @ Reza regarding Hitman's proposals:

3) Can that (moving threads) be done? Hitman is being unreasonable and greedy, but he has a great point in that some legendary thread like "Paolo Inzaghi thread" is simply irreplaceable.

how am I being that? care to elaborate??

Lebanese: I use Hitman usually but hitman was take in milanmania when I first registered...

I was just joking. Should've used a smiley. (I meant to, but forgot. That's what happens when you write a long post).

Sorry for the confusion.
aka xudong
Quote:Lebanese: I use Hitman usually but hitman was take in milanmania when I first registered...

Are you the same hitman on Red&black forum ? Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
if there is a thread that should be moved from the old forum i suggest:
1- 100 reason worth living as a milanista
2- why do you support inter
"Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
yes I am Tongue
(02-12-2011, 10:36 AM)Hitman Wrote: yes I am Tongue

Rooney just scored a scary goal.
"Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Just in case you are wondering I haven't forgotten this thread :p