For a more handsome MM :D
The current registration question is to name Gigio's brother, should be difficult unless Milan fan Tongue Let's see how fast spam bots learn lol.
(07-27-2019, 12:32 AM)reza Wrote: The current registration question is to name Gigio's brother, should be difficult unless Milan fan Tongue Let's see how fast spam bots learn lol.

I think bots are smart enough to read the images in Image Verification; and to also google the security question and find a suitable answer in virtually no-time nowadays.

You should probably add google Captcha and limit the registration attempts.

Or you can also try some variation of a honeypot.. which might be easier.
We havent had a big spam problem, last few days they have attacked but were absent for months before that. I will look again at the 'I am not a robot' recaptcha but I will never use the image identification one, those are ridiculous.
(07-27-2019, 12:32 AM)reza Wrote: The current registration question is to name Gigio's brother, should be difficult unless Milan fan Tongue Let's see how fast spam bots learn lol.

You could have asked the question about Name of Kaka's brother. That would have been really difficult.
Make Milan Great Again Okmilan
(07-27-2019, 11:09 AM)Rishav kant Wrote: You could have asked the question about Name of Kaka's brother. That would have been really difficult.

Why not name of his friend who played defender when Kaka was still a kid?  Sagrin
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(07-27-2019, 12:59 AM)reza Wrote: We havent had a big spam problem, last few days they have attacked but were absent for months before that. I will look again at the 'I am not a robot' recaptcha but I will never use the image identification one, those are ridiculous.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Grinundwech
Going to use Kaka questions after spam bots learn this current one Big Grin
(07-27-2019, 11:53 AM)Ace Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Grinundwech

Sagrin
(07-27-2019, 11:33 AM)Siregar Wrote: Why not name of his friend who played defender when Kaka was still a kid?  Sagrin

Wait, who was that?  Devilol Devilol I think I would not be allowed to register if I was new.
(07-27-2019, 04:39 PM)xudong Wrote: Wait, who was that?  Devilol Devilol  I think I would not be allowed to register if I was new.

Only Kaka (might) know it  Sagrin
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta