Week 35: Milan - Roma (Saturday, May 9 - 20:45 CET)
(05-09-2015, 08:29 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Roma have been garbage. That aside, the team looks OK today and I suspect It's related to Menes not being there

Can't blame one for thinking that way, right? Devilol
1-0 at HT. Can't believe how bad this Roma is. I thought that we were the shittiest team in Italy but apparently this game is more than winnable, judging by the performance in the first half by both teams.

How could this Roma team be a realistic contender of Scudetto in the first half of season but could fall so badly since then? Amazing.
Well he brings the same issues that Balo and Ibra did before. I've liked Destro and Honda in that half. Van Ginkel's had his moments too. The rest have been average to poor tbh.

I was referring to Menez btw
(05-09-2015, 08:36 PM)xudong Wrote: 1-0 at HT. Can't believe how bad this Roma is. I thought that we were the shittiest team in Italy but apparently this game is more than winnable, judging by the performance in the first half by both teams.

How could this Roma team be a realistic contender of Scudetto in the first half of season but could fall so badly since then? Amazing.

How could our Milan be such a bad team for 30 games this season but still thought we could do something after the first 3 games ? Sagrin
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(05-09-2015, 08:36 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Well he brings the same issues that Balo and Ibra did before. I've liked Destro and Honda in that half. Van Ginkel's had his moments too. The rest have been average to poor tbh.

I was referring to Menez btw

Yes because Menes is a French commentator ...
http://www.butfootballclub.fr/wp-content...24x788.jpg
Devilol
Lol that's auto correct on my phone for you Big Grin
So we are leading but the game is worthless to us. Do you think Pippo has the guts to play the youth in the 2nd?
BTW Astori lucky to be in the game still after an earlier foul on Destro then later elbowing him in the back.
(05-09-2015, 08:49 PM)honsano Wrote: So we are leading but the game is worthless to us. Do you think Pippo has the guts to play the youth in the 2nd?

I hope Mastour, Modic and Mastalli will get some minutes ... But we all know Alex is going to get an injury before the end, so Mexes will replace him, then he will replace Destro by Pazzini ...
We are dominating that game. I'm voiceless.