Summer 2015 schedule
Quote:Milan and Inter will face Real Madrid as well as a special Derby della Madonnina in China this summer.

The International Champions Cup China 2015 will take place in July with the three clubs taking part in this round robin tournament.

Milan and Inter clash at the Longgang Stadium in Shenzhen on Saturday July 25.

Inter then face Real Madrid at the Tianhe Stadium in Guangzhou on Monday July 27.

Finally, Carlo Ancelotti’s Real Madrid play his old club Milan at the Shanghai Stadium on Thursday July 30.
Maybe we will beat Real Madrid again and start yet another disastrous season following that. Rolleyes
Match against Lyon on July 18, at the Stade de Gerland
Carlo Ancelotti's Real Madrid?
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
That post is from May :p
Audi Cup
August 4th at Bayern 20:45CET
August 5th one of Real or Tottenham
Location? Anything in Toronto this year?
Siamo a posto cosi.
Nothing about North America that I know of. Audi Cup is in Munich, looks like China for International Champions Cup (first post above).
Curva Sud will not be at Milanello to greet the team for pre-season http://www.milannews.it/news/barone-curv...ere-180291
Watching the team play Alciano right now, which is 3-1 to us. Here's a quick rundown of the player performances in the first half:

Abbiati - Saw him do nothing
Donnarruma - Had a couple of touches with his feet, otherwise had nothing to do
Abate - Made some runs down the right, was a normal performance by him
Zaccardo - He was apparently at fault for the goal conceded, though I missed the first 5 mins or so. Was quiet thereafter
Albertazzi - Had a solid performance when called on. I was screaming at Inzaghi to test him at CB all last season and this felt a little like justification.
Calabria - Solid performance on the left, with a couple of good crosses
De Jong - Was ok at times, scored a penalty, though had some sloppy passes too. Not bad though.
Pessina - Solid outing, though rather quiet for the most part. Hardly a surprise as he's only just joined
Poli - Despite scoring a poor performance. Really looked like the worst midfielder on the pitch
Locatelli - A really good performance. Played it safe for quite a bit, but then really turned on the style towards the end. He had some attempts at goal, but what impressed me was his intelligent positioning and his ability to direct the play as trequartista.
Mastour - Showed flashes of his ability (which is still a joy to see btw) and didn't particularly seem too arrogant, in that he did pass to teammates and would work to press the opponent. However, there were moments he tried too much and his general positioning and tactical discipline needs a huge amount of work. Currently, he's all raw talent, but he needs to mature now.
Cerci - Despite one assist and a goal, he was garbage. Seriously should be sold immediately.

Edit: Forgot to say, I think for the most part the senior players today have been either their normal selves (e.g. Abate, De Jong) or they have been the worst on the pitch (e.g. Poli and Cerci). The kids are impressing me far more. I expect wholesale changes for the second half.