Week 36: Sassuolo - Milan (Sunday, May 17 - 12:30 CET)
Our remaining games are Sassuolo away, Torino home and Atalanta away. We tend to struggle against teams who are well organized defensively and as such have drawn many games against the mid-bottom table teams. We lost to Sassuolo, drew Torino, and lost to Atalanta in the reverse fixtures. Hopefully we can take some momentum from the Roma game and win away to Sassuolo this weekend.

P.S. Note the kickoff time!

FORZA MILAN!
Siamo a posto cosi.
Oh no, I have to get up at 6:30?Dodgy
(05-14-2015, 04:46 PM)xudong Wrote: Oh no, I have to get up at 6:30?Dodgy

Will be worth it. The result will confirm that Pippo will get an extension.

Grinundwech
PORTIERI: Diego Lopez, Abbiati, Gori (66)
DIFENSORI: Abate, Albertazzi, Alex, Bocchetti, Bonera, Mexes, Paletta, Zaccardo, Zapata
CENTROCAMPISTI: De Jong, Mastalli, Poli, Suso, Van Ginkel
ATTACCANTI: Bonaventura, Destro, El Shaarawy, Honda, Pazzini
They are saying Bonera will start on the left.
MILANO - Queste le formazioni ufficiali di Sassuolo-Milan, tra poco in campo Mapei Stadium di Reggio Emilia per la 36esima giornata del campionato di Serie A:

SASSUOLO: Consigli; Fontanesi, Acerbi, Cannavaro, Peluso; Biondini, Missiroli, Taider; Berardi, Zaza, N.Sansone. A disposizione: Pomini, Celeste, Longhi, Natali, Bianco, Vrsaljko, Chibsah, Brighi, Magnanelli, Floccari, Lazarevic, Floro Flores. Allenatore: Eusebio Di Francesco

MILAN: Diego Lopez; Abate, Alex, Paletta, Bonera; Poli, De Jong, Van Ginkel; Honda, Destro, Bonaventura. A disposizione: Abbiati, Gori, Zaccardo, Bocchetti, Mexes, Albertazzi, C.Zapata, Suso, Mastalli, El Shaarawy, Pazzini. Allenatore: Filippo Inzaghi
Siamo a posto cosi.
I'm pretty sure part of the ball was still on the line there after that Lopez howler but the goal was given. 1-0 Sassuolo. Goal line technology plz!
Siamo a posto cosi.
Shouldn't have been a goal. As per usual the goal line official proves to be a waste of space and time.
^^ agreed but that being said, Lopez usually provides a quite safe pair of hands. Maybe his eyes are still full of sleep like mine Grinundwech
Siamo a posto cosi.
Yeah it wasn't solid keeping. The shape has been lost in the past few minutes. The team's looking stretched.