0%
0 0%
Bielsa, Let's Do this!
10.53%
2 10.53%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Head Coach talk 2015 and 2016 and beyond
What if Gattuso accidentally makes it into the CL? CL regular teams will own his ass all the time.
(12-31-2018, 01:17 PM)millinarios Wrote: What if Gattuso accidentally makes it into the CL? CL regular teams will own his ass all the time.

I love that "accident"  Sagrin  better than without it!

And I don't think there is a coach who could lead us to quarter final with current squad + only 1/2 top players.
We need a transfer campaign of: Pippo, Nesta, Rui Costa, Redondo, Pirlo, Seedorf, Rivaldo + Tomasson, Pancaro, Lausen
And now we only have "Tomasson, Pancaro, Lausen" type transfer...
(12-31-2018, 01:40 PM)Aficio Wrote: I love that "accident"  Sagrin  better than without it!

And I don't think there is a coach who could lead us to quarter final with current squad + only 1/2 top players.
We need a transfer campaign of: Pippo, Nesta, Rui Costa, Redondo, Pirlo, Seedorf, Rivaldo + Tomasson, Pancaro, Lausen
And now we only have "Tomasson, Pancaro, Lausen" type transfer...

Sure, reinforcements are needed for CL, but even with a much stronger squad I just don't see Gattuso making it. He can get a lucky win in Serie A here or there, but his record in Europe is beyond poor. We would be seeing the same sort of embarrassment as when we entered into CL with Zaccheroni.
Well Milan management have had a meeting and have decided they have faith in Gattuso.

I suspect they can't get a competent good coach to agree to join.So it's either Gattuso or thenlokes of Donadoni and Guidolin .The suck will continue , say bye bye to champions league
(12-31-2018, 02:52 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Well Milan management have had a meeting and have decided they have faith in Gattuso.

I suspect they can't get a competent good coach to agree to join.So it's either Gattuso or thenlokes of Donadoni and Guidolin .The suck will continue , say bye bye to champions league

I, wholeheartedly, agree with you. Because the alternative, that the management really believes in Gattuso, is frightening.
Your messages just show how people don't forgive anything to a coach who, despite some collapsing moments (this December for example), managed to give us the hope of a CL qualification last season ... and has done better than any other Milan coach of the last 5-6 years.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(12-31-2018, 09:04 PM)GeoTav Wrote: Your messages just show how people don't forgive anything to a coach who, despite some collapsing moments (this December for example), managed to give us the hope of a CL qualification last season ... and has done better than any other Milan coach of the last 5-6 years.

What is that much better regarding our display on the field? We are cursed with these midtable coaches for like forever now.
I still don't rate getting 4th place in the Serie A that much. And qualification for a CL group stage even with Higuain or a so called proven scorer is guarantee of what? I rather not be there than lose badly in front of world wide audience. Don't think that CL qualification can magically allow Leo and Maldini to improve the team all that much in one summer that Gattuso's shortcoming might be 'fixed', and that 3-1 Olympiacos type results will not happen.