Week 37: Milan - Torino (Sunday, May 24 - 20:45 CET)
Week 37. Penultimate game. Final home game. Nothing really to play for since we are 10 points behind 6th place. Might as well give the fringe players a run at this point. The Primavera boys don't start their Final 8 tournament until June so we can afford to play some of them now to see what they have to offer (potentially looking forward to next season)

Wonder if the curva will do anything special for this game with it being the last game at the San Siro this season.

As always, news and called up players to follow later in the week. This game at least isn't at 6:30 a.m EST! Grinundwech
Siamo a posto cosi.
Pretty much the only thing I am looking forward to is the Curva Sud Tifo. They will surely want to send a message. Will they give Muntari, Essien, Pazzini etc a send off ? Big Grin
(05-20-2015, 07:38 PM)somedevil Wrote: Pretty much the only thing I am looking forward to is the Curva Sud Tifo. They will surely want to send a message. Will they give Muntari, Essien, Pazzini etc a send off ? Big Grin

Good thought. Okmilan
Di Molfetta, Felicioli, Mastalli and Piccinocchi trained with the first team yesterday and today. Should we be hopeful?
No. :d
I don't really care what the curva says personally, I tend to rarely agree with them and honestly don't think whatever they do will really matter.

It might be nice to give a couple of the youngsters chances. Anyone know how Piccinocchi's done since returning from injury? A shame as he impressed me last year.
I think beating Torino horribly will dend a string message to the other team of Turin that next season we are coming for them after the Torino demolition. Menez must start this match.
Argentina will win the World Cup 2018

[Image: mhj0y.jpg]
(05-22-2015, 10:32 AM)mzk57 Wrote: I think beating Torino horribly will dend a string message to the other team of Turin that next season we are coming for them after the Torino demolition. Menez must start this match.

For that to happen, you have to first appeal to have his ban reduced. SagrinDevilol
Can we play Pippo as striker?
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
No but next year Brocchi will play mid Big Grin