Andrea Pirlo
Lets make him coach.
(05-20-2015, 08:42 PM)millinarios Wrote: Lets make him coach.

Devilol
What the hell happened with you and your purple letters xu
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(05-24-2015, 06:00 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: What the hell happened with you and your purple letters xu

Paying respect to Zeekay. :LOL2:
via @milanello

Galliani: "The biggest mistake I made was letting Pirlo go - a mistake made in unison with other people. But I won't say who."
Interesting that he admits to that. Speaking of Pirlo, I saw his debut in the MLS the other day, which ironically had him facing Kaka for Orlando.

It was a good game, really open and full of goals (5-3 to NY), with Kaka getting the odd assist and Pirlo taking control of the midfield after coming on. He looked a class above his teammates and was immediately a leader on the pitch, telling them how to position themselves.
(07-30-2015, 04:47 AM)reza Wrote: via @milanello

Galliani: "The biggest mistake I made was letting Pirlo go - a mistake made in unison with other people. But I won't say who."

I won't say who. LOL. Who else? There are only two candidates really: Allegri and Berlusconi. Big Grin
what a pity juve want him to be the ambasador for their club, why cant gali or mirabelli do the same thing to him, he is still a legend to us milan fans.
if he does become the ambasador for juve i dont think i have respect for him anymore.
(02-19-2017, 01:08 PM)sylrus Wrote: if he does become the ambasador for juve i dont think i have respect for him anymore.

Well good you still have respect for him now; I already lost mine long time ago. What a scum.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Yea, I'm surprised you still have respect for that POS!

There was a time when he was my favorite player in Milan. A true master with the ball and I loved watching him play. Whatever happened between him and the management is between them. He didn't need to sh!t on Milan and basically the fans so publicly. No matter how many Scudetti he won with Juventus, his time at Milan is still what defines him and what made him. The funny thing is....he will be a Juventus ambassador, yet still people associate Pirlo with Milan. When people talk about "the Pirlo", they are always talking about the "Milan Pirlo" that won the CL twice, the World Cup, and was celebrated as one of the world's best midfielders of his generation.....all while at Milan. It's like making Ronaldinho an ambassador for Milan. Yes, he played here, but he will always be associated with Barcelona.

Fu*k Pirlo! I will always love the times we had with him and winning trophies.....but I have no respect for him! An arrogant prick!