Andrea Pirlo
(04-07-2018, 07:19 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: Amen to that

Okmilan
Watched a few minutes and was great to see so many of our legends on the pitch again.

On Pirlo, I think we need to let the past go. I think there was clearly bitterness there from the way he was pushed out, but he has significantly changed his tone about Milan and has been very supportive to Gattuso and the team (even supporting us in the coppa final).

A legend in my eyes!
(05-22-2018, 12:57 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Watched a few minutes and was great to see so many of our legends on the pitch again.

On Pirlo, I think we need to let the past go. I think there was clearly bitterness there from the way he was pushed out, but he has significantly changed his tone about Milan and has been very supportive to Gattuso and the team (even supporting us in the coppa final).

A legend in my eyes!

I couldn’t agree more. 

He was pushed out by the club, he proved that the club was wrong. He will always be a legend to me.
Loved the match, seeing Sheva was the most emotional. My favorite player to ever wear the shirt by far.
Pippo's hat trick was the best part for me. Watching Pato in San Siro was so heartbreaking.
Gattuso's tackle and argument after that, it was like in the old days.

Btw, Serginho looked like he never retired, he still is very fast for almost a 50 year old guy. One of the most underrated Milan players ever. And I can't remember that there was a Milan player with a better crossing than his.
if we played with our old players we would qualify for the CL, guaranteed. seedorf looked sharp, serginho is still faaar better than RR, Nesta like in the good old days, Inzaghi no comment, Sheva like he is still in the early 30s. If i were Gattuso i would bring the whole current squad to this game, just to watch and learn what football and AC Milan means.
(05-25-2018, 12:35 AM)artand Wrote: if we played with our old players we would qualify for the CL, guaranteed. seedorf looked sharp, serginho is still faaar better than RR, Nesta like in the good old days, Inzaghi no comment, Sheva like he is still in the early 30s. If i were Gattuso i would bring the whole current squad to this game, just to watch and learn what football and AC Milan means.

That was my first though... Seeing Seedorf's touch and a few other players made me realize that even at their age they're STILL better than players we have now.
(05-25-2018, 10:18 PM)WCmilan Wrote: That was my first though... Seeing Seedorf's touch and a few other players made me realize that even at their age they're STILL better than players we have now.

watching the game made me finally realize, the first time since 2012, that once 7x CL winner AC Milan is dead.