Andrea Bertolacci
11 January 1991
Midfield

Signs until 2019, around 20 million euro from Roma

Welcome Andrea
Official? How about his teeth? his agent? Icon_lol2

Officially official? Grinundwech
Welcome for him.

Its officialy official xu. Its on milan site. With his photo on our shirts. So no more teeth problem. Devilol
Okay then. Thanks.

Holding Milan scarf isn't enough (Biabiany); news on www.acmilan.com to be fair isn't enough enough (Suazo), but I suppose news on www.acmilan.com and holding Milan scarf both happening should be enough. Icon_lol2

Welcome Andrea Bertolacci! Heart

Welcome Andrea !

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

aka edysim
Welcome to Bertolacci. I'm positive about this transfer, I can see him playing a bigger role next season than we expect. At the very least, I expect a level of contribution and work ethic that Bonaventura showed last season.
Don't know much about this player so I can't say if he's worth 20m but welcome to Milan, Andrea.
per l'amaro e il dolce
Well, if you don't know much about this player than he is certainly NOT worth 20m. Let's hope I am wrong. But if someone asked me about this guy 3 weeks ago I would have no idea how he played in the previous season.
Depends on how you valuate players. Problem is, the current market is extremely inflated and Milan are having to overpay to get players.

Bertolacci imo is worth 15m right now, so paying 20m isn't significantly over. On the player, here's a brief description I gave for Sputnik in the mercato thread:

Quote:Bertolacci's a technical midfielder who can play as trequartista, mezzala and regista. His strengths are his passing and ability to direct games, while he's got a decent left foot to shoot from distance. He's also well known for his ability to press opponents and win the ball back high up the pitch.

On his performances, he's had a good 3-4 years at the top level now (perhaps more).
(07-01-2015, 12:39 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Depends on how you valuate players. Problem is, the current market is extremely inflated and Milan are having to overpay to get players.

Bertolacci imo is worth 15m right now, so paying 20m isn't significantly over. On the player, here's a brief description I gave for Sputnik in the mercato thread:

Quote:Bertolacci's a technical midfielder who can play as trequartista, mezzala and regista. His strengths are his passing and ability to direct games, while he's got a decent left foot to shoot from distance. He's also well known for his ability to press opponents and win the ball back high up the pitch.

On his performances, he's had a good 3-4 years at the top level now (perhaps more).

I know I've asked this same question to someone on this forum but I forgot the answer Big Grin what the hell is mezalla, regista, shabanista Big Grin is there any more of italian names for positions? using logic, trequartista should be attacking midfielder, right? Blush