Milan's Financial Position
Well.. since it involved both the Head of UEFA and FIFA.. for sure nothing will come out of it.. who would lead the investigation..? Also i dun think based on some leaks its enough for clubs to take Either fifa or uefa to court
Long article that basically outlines the problems with Li and how UEFA were nowhere near convinced with any revenue, plans and projections. You all may not agree but I actually feel sorry for Fassone.

https://www.football-italia.net/130346/c...otivations

Obviously Li is a fraud, that much is is very clear, but it is also clear that he had some money initially but had nothing after.
The meeting about sanctions was today, the most likely scenario is a big fine or squad limitation, the answer will come in December
CFCB Adjudicatory Chamber: €12m of Milan’s Europa League revenue for this season will not given , cant register more than 21 players for the next two season UEFA seasons. Break-even compliant at 30 June 2021 or Milan will be excluded from participating in the next UEFA club competition for which it qualifies, in the two seasons 2022/23 and 2023/24 for example.
This gives us the opportunity to spend this winter and especially next summer without immediate repercussions. But the spending can't go without repercussions forever and without raising the revenues we will be right back where we started.

We need to make the CL in each of the next 2 seasons, we need better sponsorships and we need a new stadium. That's the only way we'll break even and cover big spending. The other thing is that we need so use our player sales a little better. Many clubs out there do smart business and fund big chunks of their market from sales. I'm not talking about selling our best players but I'm also tired of seeing players go on just loans.
You see Padova's plan for a stadium? Depressing knowing a team of that stature is getting such a nice stadium yet here we are in a fucking pissing contest
Milan have officially appealed (specifically the 2021 deadline to break even) the UEFA sanctions at Court of Arbitration for Sport
May be we should do this for some extra cash Big Grin

That's legit