Luiz Adriano
Adriano was definitely worth 30mln euros a season ago. He was top scorer for an extended period of time in CL (not sure if he ended with the award), and has one of the best goal ratios in the entire world (top 5 IIRC). He's a goal scoring machine, but he'll need to show this in Italy.

@Siregar, Bacca is everything you want in your modern day striker. He's agile, clinical finisher, fantastic to play the ball off of, good with his head. He racked up 11 assists (correct me if I'm wrong, maybe more) last season, along with 30+ goals. underrated IMO.
Thank you WCmilan. How about Adriano. Is he similar to Bacca?
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
[Image: 10404350_1559273634112847_33937239402357...e=56AB2B46]

Icon_lol2Icon_lol2Icon_lol2
May be MU will make an offer of 60M in January, who know Big Grin
http://www.football-italia.net/95995/sel...iz-adriano

Dimitri Seluk, agent of Yaya Toure, warns “only a complete idiot” would sign Luiz Adriano from Milan after Spartak Moscow links.
“If this transfer does happen, it will prove that whoever made the decision was either a complete idiot or corrupt.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
^ The only thing I can say is ....There are way too many reporters and journalists and too many humans ready to answer them.
This guy must have a problem with someone. Adriano, his agent, Galliani, Milan.....I don't know. But this is way too out of the blue and completely uncalled for. What's the purpose of this comment if not to directly hurt one of those i just mentioned...
Yeah I had a similar thought nefremo, seemed uncalled for.
Yaya's agent is an absolute bellend. I wouldn't pay much attention to what he says.
Seems that he is gonna leave for free or maybe small peanuts.. courtesy of Galliani.