Coppa Italia 2015-2016
Not forgetting that because of our position last season we have earlier Coppa games. At this point it looks like either August 15 or 17 vs winner of Perugia - Reggiana game that happens on August 9.
[Image: CK80TjAWcAAzdzb.png]
We have a nice schedule. Smile
At least more matches to see and hopefully young players to develop in.
Our first opponent is going to be Perugia who Reggiana 3-1 today. Former Milan primavera player Matteo Ardemagni scored twice, and former Juventus player Davide Lanzafame scored the third.
I actually do remember those two names. What ever happened to Pierre Aubameyang's older brother, Willy? He was doing quite well in the primavera IIRC.

This August 15th start to our season may not be a bad thing. It would be an easy way to give our team a chance to gel further in an official match against fairly weak opposition.
Siamo a posto cosi.
So Miha just said that Ely and Romagnoli will be our central duo tomorrow. I am seriously excited about this!
(08-16-2015, 03:40 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: So Miha just said that Ely and Romagnoli will be our central duo tomorrow. I am seriously excited about this!

Wow, I didn't expect that. Awesome news, can't wait for tomorrow.
In the past, we always used reserves for Coppa Italia games. Just saying. Big GrinGrinundwech
(08-16-2015, 04:26 PM)xudong Wrote: In the past, we always used reserves for Coppa Italia games. Just saying. Big GrinGrinundwech

True, but Ely has gotten plenty of time on the pitch this summer too, against some very good teams, and Miha also said that we will see a full-strength Milan tomorrow because they want to win the Coppa this year. What I'm hoping is that this means he has serious plans for Ely this year. Personally I think he has been more reliable than any of our other central defenders this summer.
It sounds like we'll see Antonelli - Ely - Romagnoli - De Sciglio tomorrow then, a defense with an average age of 22.75 years. Big Grin