UEFA Champions League 2015-2016
l added this page to my bookmarks. l look at them for 15 days.

l told you not to talk about me and my team. My Bayern. l was Milan fan thanks to Ziege, former Bayern player and Shevchenko. l used to watch every Milan game with Shevchenko and Ziege. However, l rarely watched Milan games after they left, cuz l was not mazoist enough to watch Milan's all games. After, never ending lies. Then, l gave up Milan fully. There is no debate on this discussion. Bayern was always the team l adored, l loved.

Please don't talk about me and my team again. l'm not interested in with your loser team. Devilol Devilol Devilol
(05-24-2016, 08:39 PM)Stitch Wrote: nah, abey was a gay boy that went to support gayern Big Grin

Send your sister and gf to me, l'll prove you who's gay. Okmilan
This guy must have masochistic personality disorder. 15 days my ass. More like 15 seconds.

Reza, just ban his sorry ass again. Just like annoying bugs, you even feel sorry for them after killing so many, but you have got to kill them off one by one. O
Come on Xu, he is not annoying Icon_lol2 I'm laughing my ass of every time he shows up. I wish I had a guy like him to make up excuses back when I went to school Icon_lol2

"his friend told him" "milan was never his first club" "he added smth" i couldnt even figure out what he was trying to say there Big Grin

I know its wrong to laugh at mentally challenged person, but I just cant help it Icon_lol2
(06-04-2016, 04:02 PM)xudong Wrote: This guy must have masochistic personality disorder. 15 days my ass. More like 15 seconds.

Reza, just ban his sorry ass again. Just like annoying bugs, you even feel sorry for them after killing so many, but you have got to kill them off one by one. O

l thought the same about you. You are a person who spent 7/24 of your life on Milanmania. if l had a illness like this, l'd be a Milan fan and spent my entire life here.

When l supported Bilan, thanks to Ziege and Shevchenko, Milan were a midtable team. Ancelotti was the person who made Milan great. Milan were still midtable after he left.

if you don't talk about me, l'll remove this forum from my bookmarks. l look at my bookmarks for 15 days, just because it's mostly itunes pages.
(05-24-2016, 07:33 PM)xudong Wrote: Yes, maybe we can even have Abbey back. Okmilan Grinundwech

Your post is the reason why l am here. l really can't understand why you moan. You wanted me here.

Whatsoever, l don't care about you or your loser midtable team,  if you talk about me or my team or not, l don't care. You can do anything you want. l'm removing your crap forum from my bookmarks, it has only 10 members or something. it's really so big!

l'm leaving you with your loser team on your very small forum.
registered for another one before the first one is even banned. Icon_lol2 Icon_lol2

does it reflect more on Reza's incompetence or this crazy loon's desperation in outdoing himself? Icon_lol2 

Listen.. We will talk about you anytime we want Devilf , and you are welcome to come back to enjoy yourself too in however freaky way you imagine. cheers.  Okmilan
Isn't Bayern the team our loser team beat each time they face them in CL ?!
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Yeah, Gayern couldnt even finish 7th in Serie A
(06-06-2016, 03:00 PM)GeoTav Wrote: Isn't Bayern the team our loser team beat each time they face them in CL ?!

Yes, Manchester United used to be that too, until we lost to them with Leonardo and Rinaldinho.