Football Games 2016
Yea, since my last post I had since downloaded and played the Fifa demo then subsequently deleted it. I think it's something perhaps for the more causal fan who doesn't want to go through the "hassle" (really only takes a few minutes) of using option files to replace all the team and competition names. Fifa's gameplay doesn't come anywhere close - and that's the most important thing for me in a football game. I did buy PES this year but have only had time so far to download the option file. I'll dive into the modes more deeply as soon as I can.
Siamo a posto cosi.
tbh, I hated FIFA's gameplay on my first play, but after a couple of games it does feel better. Still nothing compared to PES (honestly think PES2016's gameplay is better too without much competition), but it's kind of fun.
So one definite negative about PES 2017 is that I don't think Konami even bothered update the commentary in some places. Playing with Milan, it was still saying "welcome to the San Siro, home of the 2016 Champions League Final" -_-
Siamo a posto cosi.
With today's MDS being reluctant about renewing his contract, and many similar incidents before.. and also their Next World class players predictions.. I think both FIFA and Football Manager are starting to scare me a little... year after year they're becoming more accurate  Dodgy