Winter Mercato January 2016
(09-05-2015, 08:05 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Ryo
Bee isnt a billionaire not even close.Hes heading a consortium , he has (allegedly) backers that are the money.
At this stage I have huge doubts it happens.Its a big deal these things take time but the first contacts were late last year and it was meant to be done in late June/early July ...then it was the end up July then August then early Sept then late Sept now in a week or so.Its all fishy and if it happens great.But im not banking on it.

Thanks for the info Jay, I didn't actually check prior to this, so I guess it's my own fault.

Anyway, just grabbed this article from Bleachers and by all accounts the deal between Bee and Berlu seems a bit shakey now.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/24691...taechaubol

Bee may want to invest in the club, but it seems like Berlu is cockblocking them for his own reasons.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
He isn't a billionaire, his mother is the richest woman in Australia and is a billionaire. Doesn't really matter, but I doubt he's any less rich than Thohir, only he has very wealthy back ups apparently. I don't know all the details, but I don't think the deal is at risk for money related issues despite the economy.
All the "new" development is so annoying. First the stadium, then the club minority ownership sale. As I said, I was skeptical and will remain so, until the day it is all officialized.

Thanks a lot to B&G with their ruining the club in the past decades that got me so cynical and pessimistic. Angry
Meanwhile Montolivo's agent feeding stories to the press that Arsenal wanted him among others. He also talks about hostile behavior towards the player. I am 99% sure that it was Montolivo who complained to the management about Sinisa. Now he's using his agent to create more drama. I really hope we get rid of him in January.
(09-08-2015, 06:44 AM)somedevil Wrote: Meanwhile Montolivo's agent feeding stories to the press that Arsenal wanted him among others. He also talks about hostile behavior towards the player. I am 99% sure that it was Montolivo who complained to the management about Sinisa. Now he's using his agent to create more drama. I really hope we get rid of him in January.

A useless player only good for complaining. We should have got rid of him long ago... Go to Arsenal ow whatever I don't care, just leave Milan once and for all. Milan don't need pussies on the field.
Montolivo is not worthy of the captain's band.

I am 100% sure he's the reason why Seedorf was criticized
I am 100% sure he's the reason why Inzaghi was criticized
I am 100% sure we need to get rid of his poisonous, idiotic, narcistic, manipulative mind
Why Arsenal would want Montolivo is beyond me. Terrible rumor. They already have a good midfield and if they want to reinforce, they have all the money in the world. 2 matches into the season and there is already too much drama.
I don't really get this reaction to Montolivo. Why so much hate? There's so many assumptions made about the apparent problems he's made for coaches at Milan in recent years and how much he moans. However, is there anything other than rumours created in the press to show this? I'm not saying it's not true, I'm saying that beyond press rumours, most of which we know is nothing more than nonsense, there's not a huge amount of evidence that Montolivo is definitely causing problems.

In all honesty, when I first read his agent's comment, I thought he was referring to people outside the club (i.e. the press and fans), in which instance he's correct that there is hostility against Montolivo. The agent also says others in better condition should be playing instead of Montolivo, suggesting that Miha's decisions are accepted. Meanwhile, Miha's comments on Montolivo are somewhat debatable as to how they should be interpreted. He recently commented how right now de Jong is much better than Montolivo, which could imply that he isn't happy with Montolivo, on the other he could be referring to his phyisical condition which is a lot less controversial. Post Mantova, he identified Luiz Adriano, Balotelli and Bonaventura as positive performers, then said Montolivo was ok before going onto say the rest were well below par. I was surprised he commented that way on Montolivo (mostly because I thought Montolivo was crap), but it's interesting Montolivo wasn't necessarily one he referred to as players disappointing him.

I'm not defending Montolivo, his performances have been terrible and he seriously needs to improve. What I don't understand is why Montolivo is such a figure of controversy, when others like Abate, De Jong and Mexes have had similar rumours about them and for the most part aren't even under discussion.
Maybe coz the other 3 came and flat out denied all such rumors.
I believe only de Jong made any sort of denial about his apparent bust up with Inzaghi. Abate's situation with Seedorf I don't believe was denied and if I remember was all but confirmed (I wasn't referring to the latest wife tweeting thing). Mexes' agent has outright said recently that he wanted to leave because he didn't feel part of the coach's plans, which again pretty much confirms and he Mihajlovic don't see eye to eye.

In Montolivo's case, he and now his agent have both said they accept Mihajlovic's choices. Whether this is true is up in air, but that's all we have to go off.

Anyway, denials are generally pointless and in the case of Montolivo, not denying these accusations doesn't mean he's guilty, some people prefer not to respond to rumours.

Again, I just want real evidence that this hate is justified, that he is causing as many problems as people assume he is and this isn't a witch hunt. The other aspect that leads to doubts are the fact that he's not been known to be a particularly disruptive figure in the dressing room in his career. It's not the same as Balotelli throughout his career, who has been doing stupid things throughout it and has proved disruptive by a matter of fact.

Right now, the way I see it, the player's not justifying his position at the club and could possibly be a problem for the club. However, until there's actual evidence of him being a source of these problems, I think he should be judged objectively on his performances, which have been crap and that's where he should be hated on, not some hearsay in the media.