Interview
What follows here are a couple of questions for you to answer so that we all can get to know each other a little better, It is completely random and just for fun. 

Feel free to add questions if you wish. 

Personal
1. How did you find this forums?
2. What's the story behind your nick?
3. What's your current occupation?
4. What languages do you speak?
5. The best feeling in the world is...
6. Have you ever committed any fellony?

Milan related
1. When and why did you start following Milan "for real"?
2. Best Milan-related memory?
3....And worst?
4. Favorite Milan player(current and all-time)?
5. Any second team(s)?
6. Which players do you hate the most?

3 random questions
1. Would you rather fight 10 horse-sized ducks or 10 duck-sized horses?
2.  Would you rather have the ability to travel to the past or the future?
3. Egg or the chicken, which came first?
Great Idea... you can add Real Name and Where are you from and also how old are you options... though it can be optional.

Personal

1. How did you find this forums?
Back in 2007, for live streams for Milan matches.

2. What's the story behind your nick?
online gaming.. no idea why I chose it.

3. Where are you from?(optional)
Occupied Palestine(Israel, Haifa territory, North)

4. What's your current occupation?
Student, Software engineering.
Shift manager at a gas station.

5. What languages do you speak?
Arabic(Mother tongue)
Hebrew
English

5. How old are you?(Optional)

6.Real Name(Optional)?
Basel Shlewett.

7. The best feeling in the world is...
Seeing the face of the person you love(Yeah, I am romantic)

8. Have you ever committed any fellony?
According to International law, no not really.

Milan related
1. When and why did you start following Milan "for real"?
Always been a football fan, especially Italian football. mostly watched Azzurri matches(World cup/ Euro)
My brother being my role model, He started following Milan back in 2007 and so did I... my interest grew in 2008, and here I am.

2. Best Milan-related memory?
Maldini lifting the CL cup in 2007.

3....And worst?
Selling both Thiago Silva, Ibra, letting Pirlo go for free and most of the senators leaving.

4. Favorite Milan player(current and all-time)?
Current, can't say I have any favorite player.. it was ELS till last year...
All time: Maldini.

5. Any second team(s)?
I really like Roma.
No local teams.

6. Which players do you hate the most?
Bonera, for being one of those Italian players who didn't get to their potential.

3 random questions
1. Would you rather fight 10 horse-sized ducks or 10 duck-sized horses?
10 duck sized Horses.

2.  Would you rather have the ability to travel to the past or the future?
None. I'm pretty content with my decisions(both bad and good) and they have a big part of who I am now.
And I wouldn't want to know what the future holds, I like mysteries.

3. Egg or the chicken, which came first?
Depends on your views to Religion.
I'd go with Egg though, makes more sense Smile
Personal
1. Random Google-search to find a place to discuss with people with similar intrests(Milan). Obviously there are like 100's of these places, but somehow this place felt like a more down to Earth and serious place to be. Smile 
2. I just like the word 'furbo' and what it connotes. 
3. On my way through university to unemployment. Lol. 
4. Swedish Finnish English and Turkish. 
5. I don't know. However, I do know what is not; Mexes. Facepalm
6. Innocent until proven guilty. Angel 
7. I am 22 and live in Sweden. 

Milan
1. Hate to admit it. But, I was actually "this" close of becoming Laziale. Had a Lazio-shirt as a kid with Veron on the back. But I was just too jelly of my brothers Shevchenko shirt and everytime playing videogames I used to pick Milan. Whenever I came across a Milan-game I cheered for them and whenever watching Eurosport's 'Eurogoals' or 'Top 24 Clubs'(oooh sweet sweet memories) I just waited for Milan to be mentioned. Add to this that I was always a huge fan of Dida mainly because of his haircuts and even tried out a few Dida-inspired haircuts myself(Blush). Anyways. Wasn't until 05-06 I really got into following the team for real. 
2. Champions League 2007. Went to school the day after with a HUGE grin on my face and felt like the king of the world. Sagrin 
3. ...Istanbul 2005. Though I wasn't uet a "real Milanista" I remember it being a serioment. Selling TS33 is still haunting me today. My boy-rush on him will never fade. Sad
4. Currently there's not much to like in our squad. Sadly. I've followed Bacca quite closely for a while and really, really like him and am more than happy to have him in my team. Also, I like Antonelli and De Sciglo. Even if the latter hasn't been that good the last years the combination of fetishism for full-backs from the Primavera(you know why)and the romantic memories of his debut season still gives him a special place in my heart. All-time favorites are Nesta(maybe it's my "Lazio-gene"?) and Thiago Silva. Pure perfection . Need I say more? Heart 
5. Um. Not really. But around the years of 2007 and 2008 when Sevilla won those two consecutive Uefa Cups I really got my eyes for that team and sometimes refer to them as my "2nd team" though I don't really give a shit about'em. Smile
6. Felipe Melo and Muntari because both are huge c*nts and when the latter signed for Milan I got yet a ntoher reason to hate him- his lousiness. Never have I been a big fan of Mexes either and Diego Milito is another player I hate. Not because he was bad, quite the opposite. Because he raped us so many times and brought so much happiness to Inter. Sad

3 random questions
1. 10 horse-sized ducks would be intimidating as heck. I'd go for the duck-sized horses. Just kick'em out of the way. Cool
2. I am huge fan of the Lion King. Hence, "f- the past". At the same time I am a very worrying person so travelling to the future would be mint...Or maybe not...I don't know.
3. Obviously twas the cock.
Anything personal should be optional of course.

Personal
1. Browsing another forum in 2000, had a link to MM
2. My first name
3. Anything computers, fix and setup...
4. English, Persian. Some French, little bit Italian. That's it.
5. Anytime a good thing happens
6. No. Law abiding citizen here.

Milan related
1. Late 80s, not afraid to admit it has at least 50% to do with team's success. Otherwise I wouldn't be fascinated with the team and Milan games wouldn't even be on TV (I live and was living outside of Italy and Europe)
2. 1994 CL final can't be topped in my opinion.
3. Istanbul
4. Baresi. Lopez.
5. I do like PSV and Arsenal.
6. Dislike for some, no hate. 

3 random questions
1. Not a fighter Big Grin
2. Future.
3. Egg.
Personal
1. Just need a Milan forum to share thought/emotion, search Internet (don't remember Yahoo or Google)
2. Read Da Vinci Code and like the word "aficionado"
3. Software Engineer
4. Vietnamese, English, German
5. Found the solution
6. No

Milan related
1. 1992-1993, it came naturally
2. CL2007
3. CL2005: lose the most valuable thing when you already hold it in your hand. Now: bored to explain.
4. Maldini. No.
5. No
6. No

3 random questions
1. For what?
2. What is the cost? There is no free lunch.
3. Egg. Fishes and dinosaurs gives eggs, and both appeared on Earth before Chicken.
@Reza: may you explain more about your history in the forum? as I thought you're the founder Big Grin
and also, is that a company's name? you're a software engineer right?

@Fubro, Welcome to the forum, and thanks for your contribution to it.
May I ask what you study? I'm always interested in what people study Big Grin
@Ace
Thanks.

Sure. Smile

Well. My major is cultural anthropology been studying that for 3 years, but atm I'm doing peace and conflict studies. If everything goes well I'll have my BA-diploma this summer. Musik005

I am just way too superstitious and don't want to jinx it, but hopefully I'll be an unemployed with diploma by June.  Proud
@Ace
MM was started by Jan, a Dane, in 1999. Eventually he quit the forums and Debs took over as admin, she also decided to leave and I have been admin since 2004.
Which name do you mean is the company name?
I studied Physics in university but eventually stumbled into computer work.
Anything computers, fix and setup... Grinundwech

@fubro, its an interesting choice... good luck with your studies, and hopefully you won't be unemployed for long Big Grin
Allesmoegliche036 Diablotin