Udinese vs Milan, 22/05/2011, 20.45 CET
(05-23-2011, 04:56 PM)WCmilan Wrote: I WANT SANCHEZ!! if inter get him that would be a shame

I hope that he stays where he is now. It would be good for Udinese.

(05-23-2011, 09:47 PM)shegs Wrote: I support giving the youngsters a chance especially Beretta (an immense physical specimen, but his close control leaves a lot to be desired) and Odu (anyone remember him?). Strasser and Merkel will probably see more action next season so not playing them in this game isn't really much of an issue.

I don't rate Oduamadi any more. The other three are good in my eyes.
aka xudong
Yeah, up to his last match he didn't show things that he could play even as 3rd. sub in Milan first team. I agree with Xudong, I don't rate Odumadi anymore. He is not the level of quality Milan require.

Next year should be more chances for Merkel and Strasser (if they are not loaned out) and some of chances for Calvano, Fossati, Baretta, Verdi and Rodrigo Ely.

We will see who Allegri will take in pra season and play in summer friendly games since this game is important for him to give chance for young players like Merkel and Strasser.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(05-23-2011, 04:57 PM)Siregar Wrote: If this game means nothing, we should give chances to some of our Primavera players. Allegri wanted to get best result from the game, just like vs Palermo but he failed in these kind of games, games in which he fielded strong enough team.

He couldn't give chances to our youth players as they're still fighting for the championship, and so he needed to let them focus on that.

I think what Allegri did was fair. He didn't field the best team but generally a strong team. On top of that, with Roma playing in the last 10 minutes, he's ensured every player in the squad got some playing time this season.
Btw, who was the guy with curly long hair sitting besides Galliani?
(05-24-2011, 09:49 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote:
(05-23-2011, 04:57 PM)Siregar Wrote: If this game means nothing, we should give chances to some of our Primavera players. Allegri wanted to get best result from the game, just like vs Palermo but he failed in these kind of games, games in which he fielded strong enough team.

He couldn't give chances to our youth players as they're still fighting for the championship, and so he needed to let them focus on that.

I think what Allegri did was fair. He didn't field the best team but generally a strong team. On top of that, with Roma playing in the last 10 minutes, he's ensured every player in the squad got some playing time this season.

Primavera game is still long to go. IIRC it is in Juni, 3rd or 4th June. Allegri even didn't play Strasser or Merkel. So, Allegri actually think that every game is important, just like Coppa games but he failed in these games.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
Allegri has failed in the cup games but winning a schudetto in his first year at a top club after two years at cagliari is a great achievement he knows what he's doing i have faith that if we get him the right players he'll win us alot of titles he has the right idea of what players he wants and i think all his options would do great in his plan