2011 Coppa Italia Final
Well, I'm not disappointed that Inter won. We can beat the sh*t out out of them in the Supercup. Does anyone know when it will be played? Last year was played around the end of August if I remember correctly.
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
I wanted to know too. All I know so far is that it will be held in August in Beijing, China. But I don't know the specific date. I hope that it is closer to the end of August, otherwise it might mess up the training schedule. It is supposed to be a "meaningless and stupid" game but it is Inter Merda now, so it is different.

You would think a formal game between Milan and Merda should be held in San Siro. Icon_lol2 It is all money's fault. Dodgy
aka xudong
Maybe we could rename this thread to the "Italian Supercup 2011"?
aka xudong
It's Aug 6th, would arrive in China 20 days after resume training, more than a month after copa america. Considering the number of players in copa america from inter, we need to pass a message that it's a derby and a have to win match, hopefully messing up merda's whole season LOL.
Thanks mihan for the info.

The Copa America will start in July 2nd and the final is in 24th of July. Well, hopefully Brazil will be eliminated before the final Wink
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

any more news on how likely Pato is to be playing in the Copa America? his injury if it makes him miss it means he will have a full summer of rest and rehab which should stand him in better stead for next season.
Quote:Paolo Maldini
"Il Sogno di ogni attaccante e' segnare il piu' bella gol della storia. L'incubo e' incontrare il miglior difensore del mondo."

Quote:Francesco Totti
"Never give up Pippo,You are an example for all of us to never give up."
(05-31-2011, 12:35 PM)Kaka1899 Wrote: any more news on how likely Pato is to be playing in the Copa America? his injury if it makes him miss it means he will have a full summer of rest and rehab which should stand him in better stead for next season.

Galliani said a couple of weeks ago that he'll most likely miss it.
Herbert Kilpin

(05-31-2011, 10:50 AM)theaxeofpain Wrote: Thanks mihan for the info.

The Copa America will start in July 2nd and the final is in 24th of July. Well, hopefully Brazil will be eliminated before the final Wink

long before the final; I would hate to see them eliminated in the semi-final or something; either go all the way to win that damn thing or just go home early and have a long vacation.

(05-31-2011, 01:49 PM)theaxeofpain Wrote:
(05-31-2011, 12:35 PM)Kaka1899 Wrote: any more news on how likely Pato is to be playing in the Copa America? his injury if it makes him miss it means he will have a full summer of rest and rehab which should stand him in better stead for next season.

Galliani said a couple of weeks ago that he'll most likely miss it.

I believe that's old news. I thought that later Pato was re-evaluated and words were that he would make the Copa. I am not 100% sure though.
aka xudong
I believe the latest news said Pato will need up to five week to recuperate. Oh, I know I've asked this before but I'm just too lazy to look for it Big Grin Will Ganso be fit to play in Copa America?
per l'amaro e il dolce
(05-31-2011, 06:46 PM)Nalx Wrote: I believe the latest news said Pato will need up to five week to recuperate. Oh, I know I've asked this before but I'm just too lazy to look for it Big Grin Will Ganso be fit to play in Copa America?

I am not lazy but I don't know how to check for that information. Sagrin
aka xudong