Poll: Should Montolivo and De Jong be played together for this game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
28.57%
2 28.57%
No
71.43%
5 71.43%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Week 7: Milan - Napoli (Sunday, October 4 - 20:45 CET)
With all due respect I doubt that petition would have any effect, even if a huge number of fans were to sign. If Silvio and Galliani really had an interest in the opinions of fans, they'd have left long ago.
That should do fans who actually lives in Milano. To set up protest camp in front of stadium and stop going on games.To make stadium empty during games till Galliani resign. If number of visitors drop for at least 50 or more % it could force some reaction from board.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Maybe, tends to be the best way to protest is through our wallet and not spending on the club.
I thought fans already stop going to the games for years.
(10-07-2015, 02:15 AM)Koeman_4 Wrote: What did you expect from this midtable, mediocre, pathetic, crap team? You have only 2 good players in Bacca and D.Lopez. The rest are below average. Napoli has 4-5 good players. Allan, Higuain, İnsigne e.t.c. You can't win v stronger team with this midfield and defence.

Your squad is very inferior to Napoli's İnter's or Fiorentina's, let alone Roma and Juventus. Top 3 is impossible for you, maybe 5th-8th at best. Your defence and midfield are 10th-15th level. Bacca can win games vs small sides. an EL place would be great for a midtable club.

l like midtable teams, especially Milan and Torino.
Curiously and surprisingly you still come back to visit this forum, are you in denial that actually you love this club more than anything else ?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
aka edysim
(10-07-2015, 02:54 AM)edysim Wrote: Curiously and surprisingly you still come back to visit this forum, are you in denial that actually you love this club more than anything else ?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Lmao...he'll never have a "last post" for his beloved club Big Grin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk