Poll: Given our terrible start, where do you think we'll most likely end up at the end of the season?
This poll is closed.
Top 3
9.09%
1 9.09%
Europa League
45.45%
5 45.45%
Mid-Table, out of Europe
45.45%
5 45.45%
Relegation
0%
0 0%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Week 8: Torino - Milan (Saturday, October 17 - 20:45 CET)
he is losing it
Called up players: Abate and Mexes back in the squad

Quote:PORTIERI: Abbiati, Donnarumma, Diego Lopez

DIFENSORI: Abate, Alex, Antonelli, Calabria, De Sciglio, Rodrigo Ely, Mexes, Romagnoli, Zapata

CENTROCAMPISTI: Bertolacci, Bonaventura, De Jong, Josè Mauri, Kucka, Montolivo, Poli, Suso

ATTACCANTI: Bacca, Cerci, Honda, Luiz Adriano
Siamo a posto cosi.
I know it has been mentioned a lot recently, that the team needs character, but I think we are overstating it. I can give another sport, hockey, example where teams with weaknesses have resorted to character players but it only took them so far because skill is the ultimate goal scorer, shot stopper etc.
The reason I mention it here is seeing Mexes in the squad, of course his character issue is debatable at best with all the reds and stuff but even if he had zero reds in his career something like character is only one aspect of teams. Absent the other things it won't help much and not over a long term.
So Balotelli will be absent still. Should I worry about our team's attack?
(10-16-2015, 05:51 PM)reza Wrote: I know it has been mentioned a lot recently, that the team needs character, but I think we are overstating it. I can give another sport, hockey, example where teams with weaknesses have resorted to character players but it only took them so far because skill is the ultimate goal scorer, shot stopper etc.
The reason I mention it here is seeing Mexes in the squad, of course his character issue is debatable at best with all the reds and stuff but even if he had zero reds in his career something like character is only one aspect of teams. Absent the other things it won't help much and not over a long term.
What this team needs is a time machine.That or Berlusconi and his family 100% out.
Galliani out.
Coaches & backroom staff that were here before this summer. Out
Doctors physios and every idiot thats part of the magical Milan lab out.

Abbiati Alex Zapata Mexes DeJong Noce Monty Cerci Matri Poli out.

The team centred on a new quality CB thats not old cheap or crap to play alongside Romagnoli.A new LB thats actually consistently good.

2 new very good midfielders as Starters.

An actual CAM that performs consistently....Maybe keep Montolivo.

Those and Bacca Calabria DES Lopez Bonaventura Menez I guess , Balo if he stays.Bertolacci Adriano Kucka etc...as role players
New owner.New CEO .Doctors & physios that are on par with other top clubs.No more stupid talk about DNA , how we'll control games from now on (as if its that easy) no more looking to the past , at the end of this season in almost decade Milan have won 2 trophys of note.Considering we had Italy highest revenue and top 10 in Europe almost all that time its a poor return.

Can you imagine what the club will lose this year.The revenue is just under 200m and they spent €90m , theres no European football to bump it up a bit , also Gallianis usual fumbling and losing near €100m will most likely happen.
What's up with the font size Jay? Trying to emphasize?
(10-17-2015, 09:14 AM)millinarios Wrote: What's up with the font size Jay? Trying to emphasize?

Absolutely nothing , I was walking while typing on the phone , clearly hit the font options.Ima leave it though.
First coach that stoods up to Berlusconi, it's a shame he won't last long on our bench.
What I want to see tonight is some real leadership from at least 3-4 players. I want someone to confidently step up and take responsibility for this team and how it performs on the pitch, the way players like Maldini, Costacurta, Baresi, Gattuso etc. did in the past. I want to see a team that is courageous, well organized, clinical and confident, a team that fights hard and doesn't lose confidence when things get difficult. And I want to see some really great performances on an individual level - at least one player in every department.

Forza Milan!
Quote:MILANO - Queste le formazioni ufficiali tra poco in campo di Torino-Milan all'Olimpico di Torino, per la gara valevole per l'ottava giornata di Serie A:

TORINO: Padelli; Bovo, Glik, Moretti; Zappacosta, Acquah, Gazzi, Baselli, Molinaro; Maxi Lopez, Quagliarella. A disposizione: Castellazzi, Ichazo, V.Mantovani, Gaston Silva, Vives, Benassi, Prcic, J.Martinez, Belotti, Amauri. Allenatore: Giampiero Ventura

MILAN: Diego Lopez; Abate, Alex, Romagnoli, Antonelli; Kucka, Montolivo, Bertolacci; Cerci, Luiz Adriano, Bonaventura. A disposizione: Abbiati, Donnarumma, De Sciglio, Zapata, Mexes, Calabria, José Mauri, De Jong, Poli, Suso, Bacca, Honda. Allenatore: Sinisa Mihajlovic

This game isn't on beinsports so I'll have to find a stream Facepalm
Siamo a posto cosi.