Poll: Has your confidence in Mihajlovic as coach diminished since the start of the season?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No, none of this is his fault
30.77%
4 30.77%
Yes, he could have done better given the available resources
53.85%
7 53.85%
Confidence? What's that? Grinundwech
15.38%
2 15.38%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Week 9: Milan - Sassuolo (Sunday, October 25 - 15:00 CET)
For me the best midfield set up has been Monti in deep, Berto behind the strikers, Kucka and Bona on the wings. Donnaruma....hmm
Holy crap, Donnarumma is in the starting XI. That's a huge gamble by Mihajlovic, and could turn out to be a massive mistake.
They are going to crucify Mihajlovic if this fucks up. More importantly, I want this to go well for Donnarumma.
AC Milan starting XI:

Donnarumma; Abate, Alex, Romagnoli, Antonelli, Kucka, Montolivo, Poli, Cerci, Bacca, Bonaventura

Subs:

Abbiati, D. Lopez, Calabria, De Sciglio, Zapata, Mexes, Jose Mauri, Suso, Bertolacci, Luiz Adriano, Honda

Sassuolo starting XI:

Consigli; Vrsaljko, Cannavaro, Acerbi, Peluso; Laribi, Magnanelli, Missiroli; Berardi, Defrel, Floro Flores

Subs:

Pegolo, Pomini, Longhi, Ariaudo, Gazzola, Terranova, Pellegrini, Biondini, Politano, Sansone, Falcinelli, Floccari
Siamo a posto cosi.
Any links guys?
I LOVE MILAN
(10-25-2015, 02:35 PM)Warro Bantan Wrote: Any links guys?

http://livetv.sx/en/eventinfo/341591_milan_sassuolo/#_
That's the site I have always used, but now my computer won't allow me because it is a 'dangerous site'. It has happened since last week.Angry

I need to look for another one.
Presidente in the da house! Don't look at the Curva Sud boss man
(10-25-2015, 02:58 PM)xudong Wrote: That's the site I have always used, but now my computer won't allow me because it is a 'dangerous site'. It has happened since last week.Angry

I need to look for another one.

You can bypass that shit on Chrome, I use it without any problems.
Still cant watch the match, but nice line up.