Week 11: Lazio - Milan (Sunday, November 1 - 20:45 CET)
Jay, just to confirm me saying I think Lazio are there for the taking doesn't mean I considered us favourites going into the match, just I consider it a match where we can go in with confidence with a view to win. This team is still limited and the progression seen so far, but as nefremo said Lazio aren't anything special and we've shown the improvement to compete. I'm hoping for another solid performance.

Ace I know what you're saying, we've got a good chance at maintaining a competitive level despite the rubbish performance this year, you really couldn't ask for more luck. The worst thing is that when we have chances like this, we tend to throw it away quite badly.
I hate these jerseys, we look like a bunch of damn officials
Jeeze, Donnaruma really needs to work on his passing. Even last game he was constantly kicking the ball out of bounds.
Man Lazio are pressing with a lot and defensively playing a really high line. A couple of passes over the defense so far have been successful but have forced us to make a lot of turnovers too.
Goaaaaaaaaaaaal Bertolacci
tuned in in the last 10 minutes. cerci is awesome, for some reason Smile
We are playing pretty smart. Accepting fouls left and right after the goal to slow down play and prevent Lazio from a quick equalizer. So far though, we are dominating and Lazio haven't had a sniff at goal yet.
Oh no Bertolacci injured. Straight to the bench Sad
Too bad, I think he has been the turning point for this team. God, poli.
Cerci off the post! That was against the flow but what a chance!