Gianluigi Donnarumma
Fassone has said in an interview that he thinks Donnarumma's future is with Milan. I've had some doubts lately as to whether him leaving is the foregone conclusion it appeared to be back in the summer.
(02-26-2018, 02:13 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Fassone has said in an interview that he thinks Donnarumma's future is with Milan. I've had some doubts lately as to whether him leaving is the foregone conclusion it appeared to be back in the summer.

There's been no drama during the last winter mercato.
The young guy seems quiet now and more focused on the pitch.

With the team playing at a good level and a good performance which could be possible (qualifying in CL through EL or 3rd/4th place in the league), I think he will stay.
If we fail to qualify, then there will be the "balance the books" option for Milan, but I don't think he will really ask to leave during the summer if our team keeps playing well and the ambiancy keeps being good (which is easy to see since Gattuso is there).
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Yeah pretty much agree and hope you're right that he can just stay concentrated.

Came across an interesting stat just now, in 109 appearances for the club, apparently Gigio has kept 40 clean sheets.

That's impressive considering the very mixed defensive performances of the side
Mino just said he advised Donnaruma to leave the club now and back in july. He doesn't want to do business with Milan anymore given Mirabelli is there.

I hope we never ever sign one of his players again and honestly don't care if we sell Donna at this point. I love the guy but his agent is a tumor.
Sono Milanista da quando sono nato, non solo quando mi sta bene il risultato ! 3bandiera3bandiera

https://discord.gg/yvaKKjS - Join the AC Milan discord server!
What he or his agents said doesn't concern me. It's his on-pitch performances that should matter more.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
This has to be a sign. Donnarumma is aspired to play in the CL final. Icon_lol2

... and WC final too. Icon_lol2 

This kid is destined for some greatness. Big Grin

Big mistake yesterday. Worst way for it to happen, Only goal in the game. Even the best make them. With all this playing from the back. Basically the new way of playing. It will happen from time to time. Donnarumma is young. I trust him a lot still.
[Image: D3FCtmrX0AEu1RH?format=jpg&name=small]

Big Grin
(03-31-2019, 08:41 PM)craigAC Wrote: Big mistake yesterday. Worst way for it to happen, Only goal in the game. Even the best make them. With all this playing from the back. Basically the new way of playing. It will happen from time to time. Donnarumma is young. I trust him a lot still.

He is bit nervy when someone rushes towrads him otherwise he is good but need to work on with his feets
"Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it"