Gianluigi Donnarumma
wait, Bonaventura's agent is Raiola too? I can't wait for that bald fuck to piss off then. Angry
(01-21-2017, 10:56 PM)xudong Wrote: wait, Bonaventura's agent is Raiola too? I can't wait for that bald ***** to piss off then. Angry

He is Galliani's agent too Grinundwech Coffee
It is more like Galliani is Raiola's agent. O
(01-21-2017, 08:19 PM)xudong Wrote: Is that a fact? I would be so upset if it was true. Angry Time to get rid of that leech, and that fat agent.

I read it somewhere here in past. Knowing situation I really don't have even one single reason not to believe in it.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Just a comment in support of Gigio, as there's a lot of mixed reports lately about him being criticised by Milan fans and people saying he played for Juve in Coppa. IF this is true, then they are comments by idiots who shouldn't be heard, especially as he wasn't even bad against Juve, making at least 2 vital saves for us.

I say if with some conviction, as the stories originated by Tuttosport, a pro-Juve paper that I wouldn't be surprised in making up the story to cause friction.

FORZA GIGIO!
So Raiola has spoken about Donnarumma's future and essentially made two comments:

- They want to know what the future project in Milan is from the new ownership
- If people in Milan want to criticise him, then they could drive him away

On the first point, for once I have no issue with Raiola's demand, it's completely understandable they want clarity and commitment from the new owners.

On the second point, there definitely seems to be some sort of agenda in the media about this criticism of Gigio. I've not seen anything close to it myself, and while people have commented on his mistakes it's not been particularly negative, just objective opinions. It seems this "criticism" is from a very, very small minority, which in 99.9% of cases would be ignored by the media, yet this time it's being raised in a controversial storm and the start of it all came from Tuttosport, which is a pro-Juve paper.

This situation stinks of an agenda to break the relationship between Milan, it's fans and Donanrumma
Wow, so we can't even criticize any player now? If we do, we will need to drive them away? Facepalm

Did Raiola get some kind of promise from Juventus or what? Historically, Juventus always has the best GK in Italy, from Zoff to Tacconni to Peruzzi to Buffon. All Azzurri GK too (Peruzzi second to Zenga). I bet that they want to continue that. This is so irritating if Raiola is secretly working with Juventus to steal our star players.
(02-01-2017, 07:21 PM)xudong Wrote: Wow, so we can't even criticize any player now? If we do, we will need to drive them away? Facepalm

Did Raiola get some kind of promise from Juventus or what? Historically, Juventus always has the best GK in Italy, from Zoff to Tacconni to Peruzzi to Buffon. All Azzurri GK too (Peruzzi second to Zenga). I bet that they want to continue that. This is so irritating if Raiola is secretly working with Juventus to steal our star players.

Again, I think part of this is who's reporting the story and what the reality is. Tuttosport, a pro-Juve, paper is the one to trigger this whole thing off saying Milan fans were critical of Donnarumma and said some untoward things, like he played for Juve when we faced them in the Coppa.

Now, I think in 99% of cases this wouldn't be a story, but Tuttosport has an agenda and so I think is trying the destabilise the relationship between the player and club by spreading bs. Objectively criticising a player I think is fine, and any idiot who said more isn't even worth acknowledging.

I'm actually ok with Raiola's words for once, he says if fans want to be idiots, then fine he'll leave, which is fine as far as the response goes. I also have no issue with him wanting to know what the Chinese project will bring, it's actually correct to do so. 

It comes down to one thing, if the Chinese are as ambitious as has been claimed, then Donnarumma will stay. It's simply up to the new owners imo.
http://www.football-italia.net/98714/don...deal-doubt

Milan are reportedly way off what is being asked for by Gianluigi Donnarumma, putting contract negotiations in doubt.
According to Corriere dello Sport, Milan are offering a deal worth €2.5m per year with bonuses that will increase year on year, whilst agent Mino Raiola wants to see the player earn between €4.5m and €5m per season.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Can't say that's a particularly big shock, it was generally always the case that our starting point would be 2m (reported a few months back). It sounds like the parties are keen to get this sorted as a matter of urgency, so I don't think this is a problem right now.