Gianluigi Donnarumma
Donnarumma told Milan he wants to stay, which means reducing his salary with a new contract.

https://www.football-italia.net/140452/d...stay-milan

I'd like to see that happen!
(07-07-2019, 01:01 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Donnarumma told Milan he wants to stay, which means reducing his salary with a new contract.

https://www.football-italia.net/140452/d...stay-milan

I'd like to see that happen!

If he does it, I'm buying his kit
He will soon sign an extension for around same amount of salary, Raiola wants to have buyout clause if no CL (not applicable for the first year or two of the contract).
That's ok with me. His salary is high, yes...but if there is anyone in the squad earning his salary, it's probably him.
Anyway, it's important to extend so that we are not cornered later on and be forced to accept a lower transfer fee because he has 1 year left on the contract (or god forbid we lose him on free). Raiola also knows that the market is going to be rough now. There are no buyers for Donnarumma. At least none that are willing to offer real money for a GK this summer.
That's okay with me too.
aka xudong
Gianluigi Donnarumma is the only goalkeeper in the five major European leagues 2019/20 to have saved more penalties.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
CM: AC Milan want to accelerate for the renewal of Donnarumma. The club's plan is clear: a 4-year contract extension with a salary increase to reach €8M net + bonuses. The real issue to be solved, however, is the release clause that Raiola would like to insert in the contract.
At that wage, offer 5-6 year's.

Release clause won't matter, if we fail to reach UCL I think Gigio will leave 100%. 5M, 10M, 60M release clause , it will be a bigger loss than the money we would get.
€8M net + bonuses, yet only 4 years? (I know it is not much shorter than 5 years, the maximum), and release clause? what the fuck?

I like this kid, and think he will have a bright future. but does he not feel that he has had enough? There are so many examples of great talents never ever made it to the big stage. Yes, he can claim most of the credit, but wasn't it Milan that gave him a chance too? Shouldn't the appreciation go both ways? How much money does he need to support a family? 20 kids?

What the fucking fuck. Angry
aka xudong