Week 12: Milan - Atalanta (Saturday, November 7 - 20:45 CET)
Not a bad squad. I feel that we should be able to get 11 decent players to start the game. Hopefully Bertolacci and Bonaventura will not be missed. Smile
Starting a player coming off 3 months injury? No ...
This is such a line up nightmare. I guess that is why they get paid the big bucks. We will get a good idea of Miha's abilities as a coach here. There is also the Cerci factor. Can he continue to improve as he will certainly have to play a big role for us to have any hope tomorrow.

With the response we had to Lazio, you have to feel confident about this group. We don't have our best but we are really beginning to play with confidence from front to back. I agree with Reza, no Niang. The guy is going to be so rusty. He'll make a fine sub though.
I understand your concerns, but let's trust Mihajlovic. I don't expect Niang to start, but am a bit excited with the possibility. Big Grin
Im upbeat again for this..a shock to you all im sure Smile I'm going 2-0 a Bacca double.
I'm generally optimistic we'll get another win. I don't expect a performance of the level we saw vs Lazio, we'll need patience. I want to see a clean sheet above all.
Based on last performance, Im quite optimistic we will get 3points, hopefully those replacing Alex, Berto, and Bona will not disappoint us. Cerci should/will be on scoresheet

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
aka edysim
Donnarumma; De Sciglio, Mexes, Romagnoli,Antonelli; Kucka, Montolivo, Poli; Cerci, Bacca, Niang.
Where is Menez?  Sagrin Devilcool Devilcool

[Image: France_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif]
32 minutes to go. Don't think I can wait for that long. What a torture.

I am going to take a nap and come back in time. Big Grin