Week 13: Juventus - Milan (Saturday, November 21 - 20:45 CET)
This match certainly needs no introduction. IMO this is one of the last two "big teams" that we have left to face in this half of the season, the next being against Roma in Week 19.

The international break theoretically allows us to recover some players for this match. However, with the rate at which players get injured on international duty, I think we can't really make any predictions until we see the condition of the players after their respective travels. This match being on a Saturday makes it particularly difficult for the players who have travelled the furthest (Asia, South America, etc).

Let's start this thread with positive vibes and highlights of the last time we beat Juve away from home.

Siamo a posto cosi.
Positive vibe? What positive vibe? This is going to be the game after which Juventus leapfrogs us. Sad
After the Juventus game, we face relegation zone teams for 5 games in a row Big Grin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Winning this and the set of games that follows is a huge opportunity for us.
I'm looking forward to this match. I think Juve are beatable, they're really struggling this season. We will also have Alex (I assume), Bonaventura will be back and there's a little optimism on Bertolacci returning.
If we have the squad (vs Lazio) back, imo we might have chance to get at least a point.(or full) I have the confidence for this match.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
aka edysim
Most people expect Juventus to win (including me) so there's more pressure for them. However, I believe that with some miracle we can grab some points here.

I'm fairly optimistic about this match.

This one will be won by who controls the midfield, and on paper we have the upper hand.

But anyway, this can end as our Derby did.. we control the match, one counter attack and we're out.
No De Jong - sustained a thigh injury during yesterday's training session
Siamo a posto cosi.
Any news on Bertolacci's injury?