Week 15: Carpi - Milan (Sunday, December 6 - 20:45 CET)
Sad

In the meantime, look at Donadoni who is completely turning Bologna around...
When the coach said everyone needs to be ready because anyone may need to start. There needs to be fear of being benched.

Nfermo list is very accurate, just bacca I give a pass. He is a striker that needs a slashing pass, or a nice assist from wings, etc. But our midfield is garbage. Montolivo just makes the simple pass every time. Nothing more , Nothing less.

Players truly need to have fear of being benched. De jong hasn't played forever, if he gets a start and doesn't leave everything on the pitch, he would have no reason to complain about being benched. This goes for Honda, etc everyone.
I remember you guys saying that we need 13-15 points in these next 4 games. We are still on track for that target. Let's hope we can win the next game so we can possibly be top 6 before 2016.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(12-07-2015, 02:41 AM)PerSempre Wrote: I remember you guys saying that we need 13-15 points in these next 4 games. We are still on track for that target. Let's hope we can win the next game so we can possibly be top 6 before 2016.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes but I feel like we don't have the creativity and dynamism to break down the provincial teams that park the bus. On the other hand, I don't feel like we currently have a strong enough defense to hang with the top teams. We need to find a way to consistently take full points from these games because based on our record this season against Inter, Napoli, Fiorentina, Juve, we can't be expecting to obtain too many points there.

With Hellas, Frosinone, and Bologna left from these run of games, we really can't afford anymore slip ups... Otherwise we'll be quickly kissing that 3rd place dream goodbye.
Siamo a posto cosi.
We simply lack quality, I hope something happens in January. We need a creative midfielder and a right winger/midfielder.
Its what midtable teams do.A good win followed by a run of poor draws and some defeats , consistent underachieving.Losing to the big boys struggling against the park the bus weaker teams.Without major investment in the midfield or defence we'll stay like the last 2 seasons.
Today, I woke up, and dawn hadn't brought its light yet. It was just starting to in traces.

It was dark. Kind of like my mood today.

I haven't been this down about Milan for a while. Yesterday, we embodied all the frustrations and shortcomings of this club.

If we don't win our next 2 games, our season is definitively over.

Sad

Forza Milan!
Losing to teams like Juve and Inter was more digestable than that draw with Carpi tbh

These minnows we need to be beating and going after relentlessly

Pains me when easy points are dropped
Damn, when I saw this thread in "today's posts", for a second, I thought that would be our next opponent in the Coppa.
weird and is not a new member either Huh