Poll: Do you want Jose in?
Yes
No
_________
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
We want Jose!
What is wrong with you people? 4 Nos in poll? Come on, ots Jose Mourinho we are talking about, who made Gary Cahill look like a world beater and showed how to get full use of a player for the sake of team, sacrificing the players actual talents, (Eto'o at Inter).

And Jay, maybe you are right and Honda is no world class player, BUT Niang is totally hopeless as well. How is he playing for us and not El Sharawey is just a miracle for me.
Argentina will win the World Cup 2018

[Image: mhj0y.jpg]
(12-18-2015, 08:56 PM)mzk57 Wrote: What is wrong with you people? 4 Nos in poll? Come on, ots Jose Mourinho we are talking about, who made Gary Cahill look like a world beater and showed how to get full use of a player for the sake of team, sacrificing the players actual talents, (Eto'o at Inter).

And Jay, maybe you are right and Honda is no world class player, BUT Niang is totally hopeless as well. How is he playing for us and not El Sharawey is just a miracle for me.

You clearly arent watching games.Niang has done more in his 7 games this season than El Shaarawy has done in 3 years.
I cant take you seriously with these posts.Just cant.
What could he do in Milan (with NO resources), while hes got all the resources in London but failed miserably this season?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
aka edysim
He is a very attractive manager but not good if your idea is rebuilding. Besides he wants to stay in england and has a good chance at the united job. And he needs a lot more money to build his kind of side than our board can Provide. Then he is also an interista. So no thank you.

Besides Miha is not doing as bad a job.
I don't want him. He won't come either.

No, Zeekay is not trolling. He is just being himself. Big Grin