Week 22: Milan - Inter (Sunday, January 31 - 20:45 CET)
With both teams struggling for form at the moment, this Derby Della Madonnina couldn't have come at a worse time for the neutral. However, for us it represents a chance to stick it to our rivals and potentially change our fortunes (although my hopes aren't too high on that).

The Alessandria game was dreadful. Inter do play away to Juventus so we'll have one more day of rest than they do. We'll also have to see if they pick up any injuries in their Coppa match as well. 

We'll probably sit back and play on the break so Mancini will ensure not to take too many risks. I fear this will be a dull 1-0 game.
Siamo a posto cosi.
I don't mind if it is 1-0, as long as we are the "1". Big Grin but I think you are right, this game already has "boring" written all over it.

Forza Milan regardless. Heart
Yeap,something like first derby in this season,i just hope it will go 1-0 for us this time,not for them again.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Geostradamus is back and predicts a goal party for this game !
Don't believe me ?

Wait and see !

PS : I don't believe myself ahah
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Not expecting a win at all. But i'll take any win. own goal, scrappy penalty, a boring 1-0. Anything.
Let it be rain. Rain of goals.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
We will beat them so badly

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
aka edysim
Got it somewhere..

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
aka edysim
This game is definitely winnable, but which team turns up is up for question. When this Milan side turns up, I honestly think it's capable of beating this Inter (and anyone in the league barring Napoli and Juve), but inconsistency is by far our biggest weakness.

Inter on the other hand are very good at what they do this year, but I think it's a limited side and one which without some changes in approach won't be going very far in CL next season if they make it.

Siamo a posto cosi.