Summer Mercato 2016
^ Unless B&G and Chinese mess it up and things break down again he is not staying.

Looks like transfers won't happen quickly though, there is now a Pjaca denial from Dinamo Zagreb for example
Inter are preparing a bid for Gabriel Jesus... Why aren't we after him is my question
The reported news that Montella asked Joaquin to come is not a good sign about his ideas. Soon to be 35 year old winger, Montella knowing him or his abilities doesn't make a difference imo.
(07-08-2016, 06:47 PM)reza Wrote: The reported news that Montella asked Joaquin to come is not a good sign about his ideas. Soon to be 35 year old winger, Montella knowing him or his abilities doesn't make a difference imo.

Maybe he is looking for an assistant coach.
I doubt that report is true Reza. Joaquin criticized Montella quite a bit and I don't think they ever got along. There was an article this morning circulating around with Joaquin's interview after he left Fiorentina and how him and Montella didn't really get along. I think it's an invented piece of journalism that Montella called him.

The fact that Galliani said that every purchase has to be signed off on from him and Gancikoff is a huge plus. It puts me to ease that Galliani can't just go and do what he wants with whatever agent.

I take it as a big upside that there isn't that much talk from Galliani. He is finally being professional about what he is doing. I think Musacchio and Pjaca will be official very soon.
Not sure about Pjaca now. Juventus is increasing the pressure for the player, and Dinamo Zagreb said there was no deal with Milan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea, but the media is saying that both clubs have offered 25mil....while a Juve official just today said that they have not changed their offer and that they will not enter a bidding war. So in other words, their offer stands at 18mil.

I guess we'll see what happens. I think until the agreement with the Chinese, we have no money...unless we make a sale. So Pjaca will come when the deal is signed or when Bacca is sold, whichever comes first. Of course, assuming that he doesn't sign for Juventus till than.
Latest report is that Pjaca now prefers Juve over us. Can't say it's too surprising considering how long it is taking him to make his decision on this. Doesn't seem like this is a situation where we dragged our feet and lost the guy, he simply preferred Juve. With the 25M+ valuation and the the fact that many of these all action wingers are active these days, not sure I would be too broken up about it. He is a nice player, but with so little experience and 25M+ valuation, he is a huge risk as well.
www.football-italia.net%2F87055%2Fmilan-fight-juve-cuadrado#article/footballitalia-87055

LOL now it's our turn. We're trying to get Juve target: Cuadrado. At relatively the same price as Pjaca, which one do you guys prefer? I'd take Cuadrado because he played his best football under Montella and is at his prime age.
per l'amaro e il dolce
Cuadrado I feel is perfect to be a wingback in a 3-5-2/5-3-2 or as one of the midfielders in that formation like Conte likes to use (ala Giaccherini). For some reason I've never been convinced by him when he's played as a winger. Sure he's had good games on the wing, but nowhere near consistent or good enough enough imo.

Having said that, I'd love for him to be here, but I don't think we should choose between him and Pjaca. The two can definitely coexist in the line up.